Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i use uwizard? and how work the command line one?
The command line from the zip on wupinstaller.com renames the files correctly so they can be installed with WUP Installer.

Usage is:
nusgrabber.exe <TitleID> <Version>

where the TitleID can be found from the Wii U Brew Title Database and the version can be left off to download the latest version. Don't use <>. Make sure you use the correct title ID for the UPDATE and not the FULL GAME.

Last edited by fiveighteen,
Reactions: SrTommy

ant888

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The command line from the zip on wupinstaller.com renames the files correctly so they can be installed with WUP Installer.

Usage is:

where the TitleID can be found from the Wii U Brew Title Database and the version can be left off to download the latest version. Don't use <>. Make sure you use the correct title ID for the UPDATE and not the FULL GAME.
UWizard has the same capabilites, as NUS downloader, correct?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UWizard has the same capabilites, as NUS downloader, correct?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't want to spread and false rumors.. I think Uwizard downloads from NUS as well, but doesn't rename them like the one from wupinstaller.com. So you can still install updates, etc, but it may take a little extra effort.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Usage is:

i used uwizard is this a problem? i didnt test the updated mk8 because i havent a wiiu at the moment.

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lol this thread us still running :3. I wonder when we'll reach 1k pages xD. This thread's quite amusing. It's totally a hate/love , demanding & dramatic thread. I all wonder if everyone would end up brainwashed at the end all worshipping the devs...../ a war about which dev is the bes/worst.../How much we dislike/like a dev.... or at the end if it isn't closed that moment when February & my bd's there. Cheers & tears of happiness, because someone finally released something big or maybe tears of disapointment, since it wasn't what we thought we'd get... sigh yeah, I can see this all happen....

Why don't we start worshipping our console, the way it is now & be glad you even got it in the 1st place and that's it's still alive! I don't see people posting anything about how awesome/ great their system is without the exploit they're waiting for....Outch I'm starting to feel sorry for the wiiU, so little love for them xD.

Dude, this is hot shiiit and so entertaining. Sitting here the second day, eating my 500g chocolate pudding and reading every single post :creep:

Golare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, short question. Ive been trying to load the kernel exploit on my 5.3.2E Wii U, but so far it either fails the raceattack, or more often the screen simply loses the signal and the gamepad simply shows a frozen inter browser.

I tried multiply exploits on the exploit.wiiubrew.net website, but it doesnt seem to work. Anybody has an idea?

Thanks.

Techn0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, short question. Ive been trying to load the kernel exploit on my 5.3.2E Wii U, but so far it either fails the raceattack, or more often the screen simply loses the signal and the gamepad simply shows a frozen inter browser.

I tried multiply exploits on the exploit.wiiubrew.net website, but it doesnt seem to work. Anybody has an idea?

Thanks.
Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries. If it fails 'race attack' then you need to go back to the menu, load the settings app, quit the app, return to the main menu, and then launch the browser and try again. On 5.3.2 you would use the 5.3.2 exploit in the upper right hand corner (if using the wiiubrew hosted exploits)

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hm idk how the command line version works. i typed in nusgrabber.exe <super smash u usa id> <80> what is wrong? i used the correct id with out - .

Golare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries. If it fails 'race attack' then you need to go back to the menu, load the settings app, quit the app, return to the main menu, and then launch the browser and try again. On 5.3.2 you would use the 5.3.2 exploit in the upper right hand corner (if using the wiiubrew hosted exploits)

Yeah. Ive been trying for a good half hour. A good 15-20 times. Got "race attack failed" 3 times and the other times it was the screen losing signal and the gampad freezing, needing me to restart the console completely.

Thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Guess Ill try again some time later.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Marionumber1 Is coslog usable already? Sounds interesting, but I can't figure out where to put the ip for the wiiu to connect to. After running the installer, opensock just crashes the browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    man now I want some weed
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Thanks ken
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Great game. But I'd buy it straight up before paying for prime. Unless you order something everyday from amazon, not worth it imo
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm one of those people that Amazon loses money on the Prime subscription with
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I abuse the fuck out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Prime says I've already saved $400 this year lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where do you see how much you've saved?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under orders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    See maybe good for you guys, but I don't hardly ever order from amazon, maybe only couple times a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think they gave up on the website and mainly focus on the app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Desktop site > mobile site > mobile app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy