Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Who said I'm butt hurt? This is actually a relief. Having them taking over the Wii U scene saved me from a lot of headaches.
I'm a bit annoyed at myself for tooking longer than I desired, but I always shared what I had.
It was a race to get there and I lost, that's all.
Do you know that you lost or do you just assume it ?
I mean you could have posted a similar picture, couldn't you ?

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said I'm butt hurt? This is actually a relief. Having them taking over the Wii U scene saved me from a lot of headaches.
I'm a bit annoyed at myself for tooking longer than I desired, but I always shared what I had.
but we all thought you had the iosu exploit done but you were just looking into the other boot stuff. So why dont you release what you have so we can use it for now until these other guys release their stuff?

not trying to sound like a douche. I just genuinely dont understand. You probably have a good reason. Just curious what it is.

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Agree, and i think you @Hykem should release your exploit independent from other teams. :)
Yea, like The multiple CFW's and exploit's on 3DS, if they can make even better things together un the future we can even also see something like rxTools with Pasta with 2 teams working together!
I'm just daydreaming tho.

Last edited by Chuardo,
Reactions: I pwned U!

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
:cry: this first post from a new born temper makes me cry
Um....Why? I realize it's not gonna come out today but Hykem has said that there is a high chance that we will get the exploit even sooner than expected. I was just trying to cheer up everyone who was sad about the exploit not coming out. Stop being such a S#$% about it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

never gonna happen today :P
I know..... my dreams are just gonna be dreams.

you still a winner demon :grog:
He's right. Without Hykem, this thread would hace probable end up talking about KFC like all other hype threads end up doing

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Um....Why? I realize it's not gonna come out today but Hykem has said that there is a high chance that we will get the exploit even sooner than expected. I was just trying to cheer up everyone who was sad about the exploit not coming out. Stop being such a S#$% about it
oh sorrry here for you play with them :shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit::shit:
i play on my 5.3.2 :whip:

Last edited by moops44,
Reactions: Net-KILLER

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
So, let me get this straight.
1) Plutoo posts a picture of a wii u pad controller with red screen and 4 characters
2) Everyone goes batshit crazy over that picture
3) Hykem gives up on giving the exploit because he THINKS (denote here, THINKS) that the picture will, consequently, have a release from plutoo and naehrwert.
4) I pm naehrwert on IRC regarding this and he tells me there WON'T be a release and this is just for CTF purposes.

So, on which point do we stand now? Is this a bad fucking joke from all the devs? Because i'm certainly not finding this shit any funny.
So, draw your own conclusions, this scene is more than dead. It's filled with cheats and piracy, and releasing the keys, or not, wouldn't make it any difference. In fact, it would only increase the drama.
I'm out of this, this is not how developers should behave, people should talk and establish conclusions BEFORE making assumptions.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
5eXdkH1.jpg

Everyoen can go home now. Nothing to see here.

Thanks @Hykem for the teasing.

Last edited by piratesephiroth,
Reactions: cmdj13

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly... We should do that. Let's get off the hype train until someome says something. There's only so many #PrayforHykem posts a thread can take
what is all that stuff? Is it some kind of sarcastic statement? It doesn't make any sense, he didn't say anything would would lead me to believe he's in dire need of prayers.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You never confirmed if they were releasing? You never asked what the state of their exploit is and you're only basically stating you just don't want to do it.

I don't understand.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
1) Plutoo posts a picture of a wii u pad controller with red screen and 4 characters
3) Hykem gives up on giving the exploit because he THINKS (denote here, THINKS) that the picture will, consequently, have a release from plutoo and naehrwert.
4) I pm naehrwert on IRC regarding this and he tells me there WON'T be a release and this is just for CTF purposes.

So, on which point do we stand now? Is this a bad fucking joke from all the devs? Because i'm certainly not finding this shit any funny.
So, draw your own conclusions, this scene is more than dead. It's filled with cheats and piracy, and releasing the keys, or not, wouldn't make it any difference. In fact, it would only increase the drama.
I'm out of this, this is not how developers should behave, people should talk and establish conclusions BEFORE making assumptions.

@Hykem uhmmm, you heard the guy Hykem, maybe it's too early to decide to quit, they ain't releasing, so finish up what you started and keep your word :D

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country

Great, so it was just a huge cock tease, @Hykem you should know this, they have no intention of release.

Last edited by davetheshrew,

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country

@Hykem You're seeing this right? What is your stance on this?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I did say earlier it would be a shame for hykem to admit defeat without any proof that the other team are doing anything for the public. That picture could easily be fake like stated before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.