Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to test the blocked IP's to prevent any updates? I had to use a method to grab the IP's from the URLs and I put said IP's into my router's firewall. I went into the settings to check for an update and it said I was the latest version, and the eShop works (Is it not supposed to?)
Um, if any of your software has an update it'll also fail if you try to launch it, and after a while there should be a red X on the download manager in the bottom right corner.

Reactions: Selim873

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, if any of your software has an update it'll also fail if you try to launch it, and after a while there should be a red X on the download manager in the bottom right corner.

I'll turn on my WiiU and check that out. Though I've been in standby for a while so I may not have any updates. lol

PamiPumiKyun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo isn't foolish at all, they have to include all the characters and stages otherwise each released char would split the online player base.

What you just said?

If you say all the DLC are into the game, then there is no sense on selling DLC. DLC is supposed to add things not created at the time of the release.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you just said?

If you say all the DLC are into the game, then there is no sense on selling DLC. DLC is supposed to add things not created at the time of the release.

I think he means all DLC characters are available via patches/game updates. Whenever a game update comes out for smash, you get all the characters, but they are locked unless you actually pay for them (or in this guys case, hack lol)

OreNPluS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
did the devs chacked possible exploit on the youtube app ? smea have been hacked it on the 3ds on the most new frimwere (9.9) as well with ironfall

so, if youtube on the 3ds is exploitable maybe youtube on the wii u is exploitable too

Reactions: pelago

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
so now that I can load ELF files I guess I need to somehow write a sample on how to do it huh, that might take me yet another day.
Oh yes! oh yes!

Fix94 for president!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper