XP
Country
United States
You can pick bananas off of a tree and eat them for free
You have to wait for them to ripen
Bananas are a key feature in Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze is a Wii U game

->Wii U ISO loading confirmed
I heard that if you ask your Wii U nicely, it will load isos on any firmware..... gonna try it, ill report back with my findings..... -4chan

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO! NEXT STOP: E3
Nintendo Land x Mario Kart confirmed DLC Pack 3 :P
HypeTrain.png

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
HypeTrain.png

I'm the train driver! I personally had experience with gateway hypetrain :P

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
HypeTrain.png
I had people asking for my head during the gateway thread. Like, literally, the reports on my posts were calling for my death.

That said, I'm ready for another hype train :D

NotHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thanks for the QUICK and AWESOME ANSWERS. I hope this E3 talk is an actual thing this time. I also appreciate the kindness of the members for not flaming :)

Ill be back in a while to check up :) Thanks all!

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
when is e3? will tney announce zelda finally or just more amiibos?
who knows what they will announce lol but yeah lets hope we dont get more amiibo crap, the last nintendo direct was like 50% amiibo talk lets hope E3 direct will be more wiiu games and 3ds games oriented and not amiibo functionalities on each game, they are basicaly expensive as hell dlc that has tiny rewards which are usualy crap.

Korin

Trophies
XP
Country
who knows what they will announce lol but yeah lets hope we dont get more amiibo crap, the last nintendo direct was like 50% amiibo talk lets hope E3 direct will be more wiiu games and 3ds games oriented and not amiibo functionalities on each game, they are basicaly expensive as hell dlc that has tiny rewards which are usualy crap.
Today I was in a game shop and they had a whole rack of Amiibo completely packed. Meta Knight, Ike, Link, Zelda, Donkey Kong. Nobody seemed to be buying them. I can't help but worry that when the sale numbers of Amiibo drop Nintendo will do their backwards logic dance and make Amiibo even more crucial to own for their games rather than dropping them.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU MOTION CONTROLS.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Didn't know a plastic figurine that is not even produced by Nintendo would take such big resource from the company, I mean we know Retro Studios, Hal, Sora, EAD, SPD etc. are making amiibos now.

In a serious note, Nintendo already said no Zelda Wii U for E3, maybe they mean there will not be any info on Zelda!, which is not really a surprise, Nintendo moved away from E3 from a more cost effective format: Nintendo Directs. I bet they will have a ND by E3 where they announce new stuff.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't know a plastic figurine that is not even produced by Nintendo would take such big resource from the company, I mean we know Retro Studios, Hal, Sora, EAD, SPD etc. are making amiibos now.

In a serious note, Nintendo already said no Zelda Wii U for E3, maybe they mean there will not be any info on Zelda!, which is not really a surprise, Nintendo moved away from E3 from a more cost effective format: Nintendo Directs. I bet they will have a ND by E3 where they announce new stuff.

I have the feeling they're not going to do any announcements before E3 because they've already paid to get everything there and set everything up, so they might as well use the resources they already have. It would be something totally different if they said they weren't going to E3, but there isn't going to be a Nintendo Direct announcing anything we haven't already seen between now and June

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw