Hacking Wii U hack backup loading help, which to use?

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
Still, it gives me peace of mind to know that no matter what my Wii U won't be bricked.
Accidents happen, if he lets someone else use the Wii U they might delete the title not knowing, for example.
And we don't know what will happen with the next Wii U update, it might end up bricking anyone with CBHC who updates by accident (and people will update by accident, there's no doubt about that)

If they followed the guide they should be running the dns "blockers" so there shouldn't be any accidental updates.

Isn't there someday of backing up the Wii u NAND without having to resort to rednand method? With the 3ds/2ds and Wii/vwii you can dump the NAND as backup in case of bricks.

pasionporelrojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, noob here (non english one, so sorry for my English), using MattKimura's guide to install files for the Mocha method, and I have a quick question.
I have a Wii with HDD full of Wii games, and all the tutorials tells me that I must format HDD with WiiU to be able to use it, is this true? I mean, is there a way to share HDD's without loosing all my Wii games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol