Hacking Homebrew Wii U creating my own Wup or rpx

JonanPintado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok ile give a tiny bit of context
I have a gc injeccion of a game that i run on Wii U Aroma. And When I go into nintemdont to turn off the cheats its still leaves them on

So what im asking is is there A way i could make a eup or rpx script that i could run from the wii u menu to just rename the cheat file uppon me starting it or a pluggin?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're overcompilcating things here. The solution is simple: Nintendont won't save the settings if you don't load a game after changing them. So get a small game (Animal Crossing in NKIT format), save it on your SD card into Nintendonts games folder, reboot the console into vWii mode, start Nintendont from there, change settings, load the small game (animal crossing), exit, reboot into Wii U mode and run your injections with the new settings.

JonanPintado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're overcompilcating things here. The solution is simple: Nintendont won't save the settings if you don't load a game after changing them. So get a small game (Animal Crossing in NKIT format), save it on your SD card into Nintendonts games folder, reboot the console into vWii mode, start Nintendont from there, change settings, load the small game (animal crossing), exit, reboot into Wii U mode and run your injections with the new settings.
Ohhhh so if I dont load a game it will not save the setting that is goood to know my G Thnx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol