Hacking Wii U 5.5.0+ Research & Development (As well as IOSU)

loco365

Trophies
XP
Just curious but I thought >5.3.2 exploits were private so Nintendo couldn't patch them, wouldn't recruiting strangers be a risk of the exploit being leak'd?
Well, there is a risk, but it's probably being actively developed and he could also keep track of who has what to curb leaking. He may also only distribute to a small subset of people as well, as to minimize who has contact with the files.

If I were in his position, I'd probably use some more stealthy techniques to ensure that leaking is curbed.

Last edited by loco365,

willy101

Trophies
XP
Country
Happy to test for you. I'm on 5.5.0 with a NA version Wii U. Although I haven't coded for Wii U, I have some coding not background and am very detail oriented. The responses from me will be very thorough, simple and clear. I'll also follow up with a submitted application. Best of luck

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Mathew_Wi Hey, I registered but I never got an activation email. I have a 5.5 Wii U and I actually have a Mario kart 8 bundle on layaway. I'd like to be a tester.

Mathew_Wi

bye
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Mathew_Wi Hey, I registered but I never got an activation email. I have a 5.5 Wii U and I actually have a Mario kart 8 bundle on layaway. I'd like to be a tester.
We've been having some issues with the site's email functions. I went ahead and activated you manually.

Also, registration is on hold for now. There's quite a few people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: