Hacking Wii Theme Team Creations V2

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you patch a theme with the transparency or the spinning outline? I have a .csm and .mym of the theme I want to patch
just use the csm instead of the base app and apply the mym to it
if you are using thememii and set the system menu version in the options just deselect it then when you click create csm thememii will ask you for the base app just point it to your csm

Reactions: jeannotte

Jimmv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time posting, not sure who will receive this notif, if anyone, but adfly links do not work on my PC even after disabling adblocker. Could somebody send me another download link for the Original darkwii slazor theme?

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Noizecreep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi - This might be a stupid question but what should my converted file read as?

I'm trying to set a custom theme for sNEEK on my vWii following JoostinOnline's guide - and it says:

Start up ThemeMii and select Options>Standard System Menu>4.3>the region your Wii U is. If you get a message about not having the base app, then you've either selected the wrong region, or you named the app file wrong. Do NOT choose to download the file, you need to use your vWii one. If you get no message, continue and feel good about yourself for doing things correctly. Go to File>Open and navigate to the MYM file you downloaded from diddy81's collection. At the bottom-right click Create csm. When prompted, give it the same name as the original vWii file (I hope you remembered that file name like I told you to), including the .app extension and save it. Choose not to save the MYM file and close ThemeMii.

Copy your newly-themed app file back to the content folder on your SD card, overwriting the original. Next time you start up SNEEK, you should have a custom System Menu.

But ThemeMii gives me a .csm file. Should the file be named 00000022.app.csm? or should I manually change the file extension so that it reads 00000022.app?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi - This might be a stupid question but what should my converted file read as?

I'm trying to set a custom theme for sNEEK on my vWii following JoostinOnline's guide - and it says:

Start up ThemeMii and select Options>Standard System Menu>4.3>the region your Wii U is. If you get a message about not having the base app, then you've either selected the wrong region, or you named the app file wrong. Do NOT choose to download the file, you need to use your vWii one. If you get no message, continue and feel good about yourself for doing things correctly. Go to File>Open and navigate to the MYM file you downloaded from diddy81's collection. At the bottom-right click Create csm. When prompted, give it the same name as the original vWii file (I hope you remembered that file name like I told you to), including the .app extension and save it. Choose not to save the MYM file and close ThemeMii.

Copy your newly-themed app file back to the content folder on your SD card, overwriting the original. Next time you start up SNEEK, you should have a custom System Menu.

But ThemeMii gives me a .csm file. Should the file be named 00000022.app.csm? or should I manually change the file extension so that it reads 00000022.app?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

csm files are for installing on a real wii using mymenuify

just make it 00000022.app and replace it in the sd card

Reactions: Noizecreep

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just google mymenuify the first link should be fine
if that does not work then i would say you have a problem with your cios files
i would say best thing to do is take a look at modmii

Trophies
XP
ITS STILL NOT WORKING

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SHOULD I FORMAT MY SD AGAIN?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im done
formatting sd

Edit to my own comment: I actually got it fixed a few months ago, the reason was the system menu on my wii with wasn't allowing me to turn on my wii-mote and get a new theme. So I decided to go get Menu-randomiser v2 and it worked, and went to go try access MyMenuifyMod and it worked.

Last edited by Deleted member 538683,

TheN00b21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I wanted to keep the custom themes project alive since I love the idea of customizing your wii to your own liking. I already know how to create custom themes and wads. But I want to know if there is a place I could take requests and post the themes.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I wanted to keep the custom themes project alive since I love the idea of customizing your wii to your own liking. I already know how to create custom themes and wads. But I want to know if there is a place I could take requests and post the themes.
Honesty I have no idea where you could take requests now days. Maybe on here but the there might be other places out there somewhere
Keeping these files up is no real problem for me as i just have them all on my dropbox just sitting there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto