Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A friend of mine is going to Dublin in a few days, and I thought I could order some Wii stuff, provided it's cheaper and/or available at all over there. Two questions:
1: Are Dublin stores well stocked with Wii paraphernalia?
2: Are Wii point cards region coded in some weird freaky way as to prevent cards from Ireland from being used in Croatia? We're the same region as DVD regions go, but I've heard rumors about point cards...
unsure.gif

Thanks in advance
grog.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah uhm, Dublin aint cheap! It's pretty much the same as England/London prices if not more because they usually import things from the England.

There is a MASSIVE pennie's and shopping in Grafton street is like heavenly (for clothes not computers). There is a lovely little cafe on the courner of the road south of the needle that make the BEST breakfast ever for a few euros. Dublin is just heavenly for shopping =D

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Dublin's a heaven for shopping. Got it. My friend will be pleased to know. Thanks
happy.gif

But I still want to know how the point cards work. Say I get point cards from Ireland. Do I have to set my location as "Dublin, Ireland" (I think I have to; I had to set it to London to download the Opera browser), and what is more, will the shopping channel just refuse my attempts to buy VC games, saying "yuo R on wrong proxy, LOL n00b, GTFO fag" or something along these lines? I don't want to waste moneyz on cards I wouldn't be able to use.
unsure.gif

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Considering Australian guys were able to change the location to Europe and download TG16 games before they were actually released in Australia, I think it should work just fine.

Don't blame me if it doesn't, though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: