Hooya

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else has noticed, the disk art for the (J) version of WSR is missing the transparency, so there is a white background behind it. This looks pretty bad when it spins on USB Loader GX (or any other loader probably).

I'm sure someone out there has the template and a good resolution disk image to make a corrected version, but I have neither or I'd attempt to do it myself (total gimp noob).

It just bugs me that the game's been out for almost two weeks now and the disk image is still this bad version.

I know, I know, I'm a leech and worthless and won't do anything myself and what have I ever done for the community blah blah blah blah...
moogle.gif

Hooya

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! I think the problem is that there are now so many different cover sites it's tricky to get them all fixed once a bad cover gets out in the wild. Maybe people will catch on and get this one uploaded to all of the sites... however many of them there are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton