Hacking Wii sports resort impossible to play

Triggers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have really strange problem. I read a loot about cfg usb loader and usb loader gx... but none of this helped. I was changing IOS to 247-249, swich alt dol, and add anti 002 Fix...

In CFG USB LOADER I've got black screen everytime when I'm not using ALT DOL and FREEZE when i use it (it loads player.dol and stops to respond), in usb loader gx no matter what i do i have black screen. Can somebody help ?

mr.silvestor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i believe you need a wii motion plus for it to work, as you have to watch the intro video.
i am sure somebody will confirm this if correct.

Triggers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Uh, i've got wii motion plus and i never saw that intro movie becouse only thing i have is that black screen and freeze...

Triggers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry for double post but what can I do when i freeze at USING SAVED ALTERNATIVE .DOL [player.dol] in cfg usb loader?!

Triggers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Many people said that my WiiSportsResort wbfs works fine, I think that's not a problem.
I've got wii 4.1e. Maybe that is a problem ? Should I update it to 4.3 ?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Right I know what the problem is, since that movie is still in there(It plays only 1 time) it'll fuck up your Wii since it is hacked you'll need a game(LEGAL COPY) and watch the movie, then it should work.

My idea:

Get the game in a random shop where you can return it if you don't like it, buy a game with WM+ support play it untill the movie is done for, return the game to the shop say it wasn't your cup of tea and it should work!

Also, try another dump first!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you're using the latest version of CFG Loader. Make sure your backup is the correct region. Make sure Block IOS Reload is enabled (default setting). When you start the game, it should say "Block IOS Reload: Enabled."

If none of the above works, try getting your backup from another source. You might also want to run a sysCheck and make sure you have the proper cIOS files installed.

Triggers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks for all that help for me. I heard a lot about people who could just watch that WM+ movie without original one. Maybe I will just buy that game ? It will help me with Legend of zelda: Skyward sword (which I don't have right now). But first i will try that another dump.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I completely forgot that if you don't have d2x installed as the cIOS you're using, Block IOS Reload will not work. If you haven't already done so, install all the recommended IOS/cIOS files using ModMii.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have d2x v5 or higher and Block IOS Reload enabled, then I see no reason you can't watch the WM+ video other than it being a bad dump.

Triggers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But, but, but... I think dump is good ! I'm downloading new but it won't fix the problem you will see !
You said "When you start the game, it should say "Block IOS Reload: Enabled."" It should say ENABLED or BLOCKED ?!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But, but, but... I think dump is good ! I'm downloading new but it won't fix the problem you will see !
You said "When you start the game, it should say "Block IOS Reload: Enabled."" It should say ENABLED or BLOCKED ?!
It should say Blocked. My mistake.

Triggers

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks mate. We will see the result of my hunting for new ISO in a 4-5 hours... that's lots of time.
And other thing - that game is just 700MB in wbfs - is it normal ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153