Hacking Wii Shop Not Downloading Channels?

lamentofking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I have a modded wii on 4.3U and I was trying to get on the Wii Shop to download a few channels (Amazon and the Internet Channel). The Wii Shop took a long time to load (probably because I haven't launched it in years?) and then it finally loaded. I tried to download the channels I mentioned but they won't download. I get error codes. I ended up getting two error codes after several tries of downloading the channels. I get error code 204038 and 209600. So how can I go about getting these two channels, Amazon and Internet Channel? I remember I used to install wads but even after trying that it says I need to go to Wii Shop to download the channels.

yes, it says 466
Trophies
Website
466frfx.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is pretty strange. I would've said "Delete the Wii Shop Channel with AnyTitle Deleter and install the RVL Shopping v21 WAD" but that's pretty risky and it probably breaks GBAtemp's rules too.

...I can't think of a possible fix for this.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me when I was trying to redownload a few vc games. Just reboot your wii and make sure your wii is connected to the internet. If that fails, keep trying to download the apps off the wii shop. Eventually it'll work.

lamentofking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for those interested in an update: it works. I guess the servers were just down yesterday? I tried using the Shop again today. It gave me an error again but this time it said WiiConnnect24 wasn't turned on. I turned it on and the Shop works like a charm. Thanks everyone.

Reactions: osaka35

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1