Wii Screen Recorder

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Triforce1025, Oct 25, 2011.

Oct 25, 2011

Wii Screen Recorder by Triforce1025 at 2:28 AM (3,238 Views / 0 Likes) 6 Comments

• Newcomer

Triforce1025 New Member

Message Count:
    Canada
    Is this possible to make? if it is we should get some devolopers to make this ! :D

giantpune New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    this question has been asked over and over and over and over. and again, no. its not gonna happen without you buying extra video recording hardware. while it is entirely possible to do from a software standpoint, there is not enough processor power to both play a game and dump 30 frames a second to the SD card or USB drive or whatever - let alone, capture the frames and convert them into an avi or any sort of video that you would be able to play a video player.

stop being cheap, go cut 5 or 6 lawns, and buy a video recording dongle for your computer

tueidj I R Expert

Message Count:
    Pacific Ocean
    No. We do not need more shitty youtube videos using comic sans overlays.

wilsoff New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    • Newcomer

Triforce1025 New Member

Message Count:
    Canada
    I am not trying to be cheap I just wanted to know if it was possible to make. I am thinking about buying Pinnacle Dazzle or a better one

giantpune New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    the dazzle works pretty well. this is a video i made when i got mine to test it out.
    WARNING! Spoilers inside!

its also got pretty decent V4L2 support, and it is working with VLC and all my other webcam/capture programs. theres about 1/2 - 3/4 second of lag when playing through it though, even when using a big e-peen computer. so you have to get used to hitting the buttons earlier to play through it. i used their proprietary software to capture the video, and as you can see, it looks sped up a bit. this happens to all the videos i make with their software.
    • Newcomer

LorenzoTheComic New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    I too use the Dazzle Digital Video Creator 100 to record some of my videos. I got mine from Office Depot while it was available for $49.99. You could try using Virtual Dub as recording software, like I do. But make sure you disable the audio preview before recording (well, for me, the sound is too fast and high-pitched if I "Enable Audio Playback" while recording).

SPONSORED LINKS