Wii NUKE - Mario Strikers Charged (USA)

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've heard of early dumps, but not two months. Somebody phucked up at Nintendo. All those EU players we're gloating about how they got the game a lot earlier than the US and now this. Sorry EU players, maybe next time. If this is real, does online work? I doubt that Nintendo would put up the servers for a game not scheduled for release for another 2 months. If these servers are up, that means Pokemon battle Revolution servers are up
biggrin.gif

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've heard of early dumps, but not two months. Somebody phucked up at Nintendo. All those EU players we're gloating about how they got the game a lot earlier than the US and now this. Sorry EU players, maybe next time.

We're not angry about other continents getting games earlier. We're angry about the fact we are getting things later. The NTSC version getting released (or not, it works patch so whatever) does not change anything. Well that's at least how I feel.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
We're not angry about other continents getting games earlier. We're angry about the fact we are getting things later. The NTSC version getting released (or not, it works patch so whatever) does not change anything. Well that's at least how I feel.
I get ya, but still, I would be pissed if game after game after game we got every game after everyone else.

jergens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vortex is a pretty trusted release group I think.
That Nintendo World Summit thing is a good point too.

Still waiting on someone to test it, I can't even start downloading till I get home from work
tongue.gif

EDIT: In theory, it's not that big a stretch for it to be done and ready now anyway. It's basically the same as the E release, minus all the extra languages. They probably had the U release ready first but are just waiting to appease Europe
tongue.gif

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I found it on two torrent sites but I want to download it from usenet and that filename can't be found..

kargath254

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I missed this in the nfo, but does anyone have some information on what DirFiX means? I'm a little hesitant to try this (I haven't tried the (PAL) version either).

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe I missed this in the nfo, but does anyone have some information on what DirFiX means? I'm a little hesitant to try this (I haven't tried the (PAL) version either).
DirFiX means that there was something wrong with the directory of the release.
the group then releases a proper version with the errors corrected.
has nothing to do with the release itself.

kargath254

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([Truth said:
@ May 25 2007, 11:37 AM)]

DirFiX means that there was something wrong with the directory of the release.
the group then releases a proper version with the errors corrected.
has nothing to do with the release itself.

Thanks, you have squashed any worries I had about this. It looks like its being upp'd to usenet as we speak. I will try this when I get home from work
smile.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's crazy how early this got dumped. I personally don't believe it. I'm gonna have to see it with my own eyes.

Haha I wonder if online works..

chewy!

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so has anyone tried this?? or at least found the files?? they re not in usenet.........

I see the 'new' release on usenet but I'm not so sure it's the real deal. I'm really new at using newsgroups, but from what I can tell it looks like there are only 89x50mb rars in the latest post, instead of the the 91x50 described in the NTSC version NFO. Can someone confirm or deny, or tell me if I'm completely confused.
blink.gif

//EDIT okay I don't think I was including xxxx.rar or xxxx.r00 in my count...adds up to 91 now. Could be legit.

DbGt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
mmmmmm the files at usenet are named.... "mscf" so that means = "mario strikers charged FOOTBALL" just like the european name... mmmmmm =S im halway throught the european version.. and i dont know now which one to get, i want the USA one because the update, the servers and the gamesave to be compatible, but if its fake.... or just a patched one, then i will be screwed, and i dont want to start the download all over again!!!

jergens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mmmmmm the files at usenet are named.... "mscf" so that means = "mario strikers charged FOOTBALL"Â just like the european name... mmmmmm =S
Hmmm that's a good point too...

Do these release groups ever patch old releases and re-release them for another country often? Is this a common possibility?

chewy!

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I think I'll wait a little longer for this one. The pal and "ntsc" releases are identical in number of files and size, yet the NFO shows they are different. Back to being confused for the time being.

crumpster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From everything I can tell so far so far, its a PAL version thats been patched to NTSC. I recommend nuking it from all sites.

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
could someone tell me if this works on an Outer Mongolian or Siberian region Wii, as I can't be arsed to download it myself and burn it to try as I'm too lazy and need to ask inane questions like this

wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: