mathexpert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plz help a n00b out...
(My wii system menu is 4.2U, and I am in the usa region)
So I've installed homebrew and the hackmii installer. I used bannerbomb, by the way, not twilight princess. Homebrew is working perfectly, and I have many usefull homebrew apps on there. I had no problems in the installation. However, now I am trying to get Wii isos to work and wiiware games, but I don't know how. I heard about the trucha bug and does it come with homebrew or do I have to install it separately? What are wads? Also what is Neogamma? Is there a thread in here that can help me? Thanks a lot!
yaywii.gif

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok use MMM or YAWMM to install wads. You need to patch IOS36 first. Use MMM or DOP-mii to do it. Use IOS36 in wad manager to install your wiiware games. google the .wad files.

Install Priiloader for brick protection. If your wii is new you might have a d3-2 drive that does not let you play burned games.

Install ciosx rev 19.

play backups from Disc channel - Darkcorp

play backups from neogamma - Here

Neogamma Forwader channel - Here. Reads from SD:/apps/neogamma/boot.dol must have sd card in to use channel.

mathexpert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the Dop-mii, there is the regular app folder, but there is folder that says config with a file in it called DOP-Mii.cfg. What do I do with that?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mathexpert said:
On the Dop-mii, there is the regular app folder, but there is folder that says config with a file in it called DOP-Mii.cfg. What do I do with that?
That config folder goes to your SD root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...