Wii Games not loading on USBLOADER GX

HurricaneJose101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I recently got into wii homebrew and decided to mod my wii, I used to run wiiflow as my primary wii and gamecube launcher, but ever since I moved all my wii and gamecube games from my sd card to my usb, stuff hasnt been the same. I use USBLoaderGx since I will be using my 1tb usb hard drive. I copied and pasted all my wbfs games onto my wbfs folder on my usb . When USBLauncherGx is started, the wii and gamecube games do come up. The gamecube games run perfectly and load up quick, but the wii games refuse to load, when I click play on the wii games, they simply take me back to my homebrew channel? Is there any way to fix this? I have formatted my usb hard drive as a FAT32 but nothing seems to make these games load up.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, I recently got into wii homebrew and decided to mod my wii, I used to run wiiflow as my primary wii and gamecube launcher, but ever since I moved all my wii and gamecube games from my sd card to my usb, stuff hasnt been the same. I use USBLoaderGx since I will be using my 1tb usb hard drive. I copied and pasted all my wbfs games onto my wbfs folder on my usb . When USBLauncherGx is started, the wii and gamecube games do come up. The gamecube games run perfectly and load up quick, but the wii games refuse to load, when I click play on the wii games, they simply take me back to my homebrew channel? Is there any way to fix this? I have formatted my usb hard drive as a FAT32 but nothing seems to make these games load up.
Hello,

post a syscheck report here, please, following this guide==>https://wii.guide/syscheck.html

do you have a Y-cable with your external hard drive for better connectivity with the wii?

Do you use ""wii backup manager"" to manage your games with the hard drive?

Reactions: HurricaneJose101

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo