Italy

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
afaik those were not issues in the original gcos
tongue.gif
so what did he add in previous versions? multidisc support for e.g. metal gear around yet?

mumbles_

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really hope patman updates this software soon to fix the problem with the discs loading as PAL. I set the DVD5 settings to NTSC and yet when you place the disc in and load it in GameCube Backup Launcher 0.2 the screen is flickering as if the disc is PAL. I can guess what game I'm selecting by using left & right and running it (which works fine because the images are NTSC) but for some reason the ISOs that it produces are all PAL (the program even defaults to PAL).

I've been trying to find a manual way to fix this, not really sure aside from using a hex editor on the iso file the program outputs. If anyone else knows how to fix this, please let me know. Last I heard (last month) Patman said he would include some fixes for some of the loaders, I really wish this could be fixed.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mumbles_ said:
I really hope patman updates this software soon to fix the problem with the discs loading as PAL. I set the DVD5 settings to NTSC and yet when you place the disc in and load it in GameCube Backup Launcher 0.2 the screen is flickering as if the disc is PAL. I can guess what game I'm selecting by using left & right and running it (which works fine because the images are NTSC) but for some reason the ISOs that it produces are all PAL (the program even defaults to PAL).

I've been trying to find a manual way to fix this, not really sure aside from using a hex editor on the iso file the program outputs. If anyone else knows how to fix this, please let me know. Last I heard (last month) Patman said he would include some fixes for some of the loaders, I really wish this could be fixed.

I also had this issue when loading games with GCBL 0.2. I believe this is an issue with WiiGator's software though and not with the Multigame ISO Creator because all of the games load fine on GCBL 0.1 Xi. I reverted back to Xi and can play all my multigame discs without issue.

forg0tmypen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to use this app however i cannot because it wont start up. when i click the executable it gives me an immediate error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." its driving me fuckin mad. Has anyone here gotten this to work?? The same thing happened with nusdownloader or whatever its called. I cant use that one either.

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work if I run the disc through the the Disc Channel? I have a modded Wii that can run GameCube backups but I don't have the GameCube Backup Loader installed.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@forg0tmypen

Do you have .NET Framework 2.0 installed? It's required for this program to work. It's a free download at microsoft.com

@personager

You can't run multigame ISOs through the disc channel. You need a backup launcher in order to have the ability to choose which game to play.

mumbles_

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, this just needs a channel too. just for convenience.

my copy of Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes runs fine, doesn't boot to PAL when I run it under Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2. in fact, the creator said he would release a new version with this problem fixed. there's a thread on tehskeen.com http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread....4594&page=4

from now on, i'm going to try GCMutility instead. I'll try GCBL 0.1 Xi if this doesn't work... I wonder if i have to change anything when downgrading.

beav1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
@personager

You can't run multigame ISOs through the disc channel. You need a backup launcher in order to have the ability to choose which game to play.
false

i have a wiikey v1 chipped wii and ive used this software many times to make gamecube compilation discs that run through disc channel
the iso creator integrates Emu_Kidid's GCOS (gamecube operating system) to allow you to select which game from a list
so yes this works with disc channel as long as your wii is chipped

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I cant´t seem to play multiisos DVDs and have a modded wii.
I don´t know if it is a dvd reader problem, a dvd brand problem or dvd writer problem...

Which brand do you usually use, what program do you use to burn dvds (and what are the settings used)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme