Hacking Wii Game Mario Kart & Super Smash Brawls

iTzLanders

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm not sure if anyone has encountered this problem, but I recently just homebrewed my WII and I've used WBFS to put Mario Kart and Smash on to the external hard drive but when I start up the game Mario Kart it's black and white with no color, and with Smash once I click on the game it asks me if I want to save and I press yes then it's sending me another message after that with the options of yes continue or no go back to main menu if I click either options it brings me back to the wii main menu and I was wondering on how I could fix that.

Thank you!

Sticksandstones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds to me like neither one of your ISOs are complete ISOs, and they need to be ripped again.
Use CleanRip to install discs to your USB drive. If you're using WBFS Manager, stop using WBFS Manager, and use Wii Backup Manager instead, but that probably won't help your case if your ISO is truncated.

iTzLanders

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds to me like neither one of your ISOs are complete ISOs, and they need to be ripped again.
Use CleanRip to install discs to your USB drive. If you're using WBFS Manager, stop using WBFS Manager, and use Wii Backup Manager instead, but that probably won't help your case if your ISO is truncated.
How do you use Wii backup manager? I tried transferring the files to my USB drive but it didn't work, I might be missing a step but I'm not too sure

Sticksandstones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you use Wii backup manager?
First, click the "Add" button you see under the "Files" tab. Find your ISO and add it.
Click "Drive 1" tab, point it to your designated drive to be used on Wii.
Go back to "Files" tab, be sure your added game is checked, click Transfer, then Drive 1.
????
Profit.

iTzLanders

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First, click the "Add" button you see under the "Files" tab. Find your ISO and add it.
Click "Drive 1" tab, point it to your designated drive to be used on Wii.
Go back to "Files" tab, be sure your added game is checked, click Transfer, then Drive 1.
????
Profit.
Yeah that's what I did but it didn't seem to work..

Mario karts setting are probaby set to pal video, change it to ntcs or the iso are wrong region.

How do you change it? Cause I think it is PAL

iTzLanders

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you saw your game in red text, your ISO is truncated. You'll have to use CleanRip to rip a different one.Check your USB loader's options to force your region. It's there.
My text wasn't in red text though for super smash brawl it just wouldn't let me go last the save screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you saw your game in red text, your ISO is truncated. You'll have to use CleanRip to rip a different one.Check your USB loader's options to force your region. It's there.
I couldn't seem to find the option force your region in USB Loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later