Hardware Wii doesn't recognize HDD Box

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a HDD box and HDD ata 40gb . USB loader works fine with USB and HDD ( if HDD doesn't use HDD box ) but when i connect HDD with HDD box , it doesn't work . This is my HDD box :

box354.jpg

rgjr77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might not be compatible. :unsure: are you waiting a little to give it time to try to find it? Try a different usb plug. I had bought a cheap one from dollar tree :P and it worked for other things but not for my hd to connect to my wii. replaced it with a good one and bam! it worked.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
where did you get that thing china? better to go get a brand everyone uses and trusts like western digital. in the loaders section there should be a compatibility list go and buy one from that list that's been confirmed to work properly.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where did you get that thing china? better to go get a brand everyone uses and trusts like western digital. in the loaders section there should be a compatibility list go and buy one from that list that's been confirmed to work properly.

Western digital hdd box is too expensive for me . I bought my HDD box in China ( ~ 6 USD ) and it work fine with laptop but Wii doesn't recognize it . Can you give me the list HDD box which compatible ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/