Gaming wii console

jeo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you bought the Nintendo wii console?
Whats the console and the games like have you experienced any problems?
Is it living up to all the hype and worth the wait?

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I do believe it is worth waiting for and it does live up to the hype. I have only had mine for a few days and it has 8 hours a day logged into it. I own Zelda TP, Trauma Center, Wii Sports, and I have rented Red Steel and DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2. Zelda is by far an amazing game, and even after beating the GC version this game feels like a completely new one. The controls really make each game unique. Trauma Center, being an NDS remake, is extremely well done and holds the same difficulty of the DS. I played DBZ BT2 on the PS2 and, again, this game feels totally different even though it is the same game. In most regards I would say it is better than the PS2 version. The game you will be playing most, and not because it is free, is Wii Sports. Ask anyone and they will tell you it is tied with Zelda as the funnest Wii game to date.

In short, the Wii is worth waiting for and does live up to all of the hype. Not only the new games, but the Virtual Console games are extremely fun to play and add even more greatness to the best console of this generation.

notchristopher

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
after putting in whatever number of hours beating zelda i actually grew tired of slashing the wiimote to swing the sword or pointing it at the screen to aim. don't get me wrong, zelda was an amazing game and the controls complimented it very well. maybe its just because i beat the game in 3 days at like 15+ hours a day. wii sports is amazing tho. i only play it every once in a while when i have people over and it is so much fun. because of the controls anyone can play it and really enjoy it. it really is a revolutionary system.

edit: i have experienced no problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill