Foxstar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone knows where i can order some Wii component cables either in australia, or import them from overseas into australia. I have had a look around but can't find anywhere. Also will the US Component Cables will work on an Australian Wii Console. It's rediculous how they aren't releasing them in retail stores, except for a small miniorty.

Thanks

VOOK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Component Cables will be available from stores and from Nintendo Australia, I don't know if we'll have them day one but we should.

Foxstar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you sure? It would be sweet if they did. But i know at least in the US they are only selling them online, via phone and through a few select retail stores. Anyway i guess we will know closer to the release date.

Thanks

genxor

Trophies
XP
Country
just in case you're desperate you can purchase japanese cables from yesasia.com for ~$34. the catch being that they'll be out on the 2nd of dec and may not get here in time for our launch. i'm sure they'll be in stores here but you can never be too sure how many there will be.

Pado

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know about Australia, but Nintendo of Europe will have the component cables available from retail store on the launch day
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021