Hacking Wii Backup Manager tabs don't display

cerebralcow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get any of the tabs on Wii Backup Manager to change what is being displayed. the only tab that ever displays is the Files tab. I can see *s in the other tabs and I can get rid of the *s by clicking on those tabs but I can't see any of the other tabs. So I can't see the log or the files that are on my hard drive.

Also there is never any information in the Controllers and Synopsis frames either. and I had to disable use cover cashe because clicking on the games that I don't have covers for (or at least they wouldn't display for some reason) was causing the program to crash. after a few seconds.

cerebralcow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless one of the other ones looks similar and says its build 78 that is the one I'm running. I forget where I downloaded it from.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WBM gets all of the data that it uses from GameTDB.com. If you're not seeing any of the controller info and synopses and it's crashing downloading covers you may have an issue with your firewall or internet connection.

cerebralcow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of information is displayed in the controller and synapses frames?

Also the other part of my problem is the one I would rather fix right now. I just transferred a bunch of my wbfs backups to another HDD and somehow it transferred two copies of each of those games over and so far the ones I have tried to play won't play for different reasons. So I think I just need to delete all of them and transfer them all again. I'm assuming if I could see the files on my external HDD I would be able to delete multiple files all at once, right?

BabuFrik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I had the same problem as well(the tab issue), although this is a bit late for a answer this is more for people with the same problem in the future.

I found that I only had that problem with the x64 version and so tried the x32 version and it worked fine, so even if you have windows 64x try the 32x version of backup manager and see if it fixes the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"