fred bloggs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trying to download now.

I've got the Manager working from my USB HDD and autostarting (thanks fig2k4)

Is there a way to get Drive 1 (and 2?) to point to a certain location on startup (maybe via the settings page)

I'd like it to point to my External drive automatically.

Thanks in advance,

Fred.

smallguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This application is so cool. I used to use other tools for wbfs management, but now this is the only one I care ;-) Thanks!!

However, I noticed a glitch when adding miscellaneous bunch of RAR files via "Add Folder" menu.
Sizes of the most games are reported as 0.09GB or 0.05GB. Check out the screenshot
at img683.imageshack.us/img683/6931/rarisosizeproblem.png

I guess this happens because these RAR files contains a lot of small RAR files, each part size
is either 50MB or 90MB. It makes not much sense the report this size, obviously we want to see
the actual game image size. The size is raported properly if ISO file is directly inside the big RAR file.

I tested this with 0.3.4r4 and 0.3.5beta1. No difference here.

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Can a custom-titles.txt be exported in a format that can be read by the Configurable USB Loader? It's ignoring my exported list right now.

fig2k4

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiibackupmanager.co.uk
XP
Country
@fred bloggs
I haven't put any thought into startup options, but that could be quite handy. Setting a default drive to mount and maybe a default folder to load in the files list etc. I really need to fix the temp folder option so it can use a relative path too..

@smallguy
I'm sure I fixed that RAR problem a while ago, but must've broke it again. Most likely when I switched back to using the external RAR DLL, I'm not sure. Basically, RAR only stores the compressed size that's stored inside each RAR part, so I need to open all of them and sum up the sizes to get the total compressed size. I could simply use the uncompressed size, but that would always be 4.38GB, the compressed size gives a rough indication of what the scrubbed size will be when transferring to WBFS.

Anyway, I'll fix it
smile.gif

@Knocks
I honestly didn't test it, but I will ASAP. It might be because I'm using an ASCII file where the WiiTDB titles is UTF-8. I'll find out soon..

@Dj666Jp
I've added another link for 4Shared.

Is MultiUpload working for people that can't usually access 4Shared?
smile.gif

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey fig, I've noticed a discrepancy in the sizes of games on disc. Every game on my main drive seems to be bigger than every identical game I have on another drive. For instance:

Drive 1:

Title: AMF Bowling World Lanes
GameID: R6WE68
Region: NTSC
Size: 464 MB

Title: Animal Crossing: City Folk
GameID: RUUE01
Size: 368 MB

Title: Arcade Shooting Gallery
GameID: R74E20
Size: 720 MB

Title: Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader: Make the Grade
GameID: R5GE78
Size: 336 MB

Drive 2:

Title: AMF Bowling World Lanes
GameID: R6WE68
Size: 424 MB

Title: Animal Crossing: City Folk
GameID: RUUE01
Size: 324 MB

Title: Arcade Shooting Gallery
GameID: R74E20
Size: 680 MB

Title: Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader: Make the Grade
GameID: R5GE78
Size: 292 MB

Any ideas? Every game was transferred using 0.3.4r4 from drive 1 to drive 2, and every game on drive one already was scrubbed and had only the game partition so I have no idea why the sizes are different. I didn't compare every game but out of over two dozen so far every one is smaller on drive 2.

fig2k4

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
The size difference is normal if..

1. Drive 1 is a larger WBFS drive
2. Drive 2 is either FAT32/NTFS or a smaller WBFS drive..

I mentioned a while ago about having more size columns which could show the real size and the "size on disk" similar to the way Windows shows the file sizes. It will take longer to get these sizes from WBFS files and drives when mounting them though.

BTW, Gark95 sent an Italian translation. I'll include it in the next release, but for now it's available here.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Ok, 0.3.5 beta 1 seems to have some major bugs under Win7 x64 ultimate. Options do not open when I select it. And a forced shutdown of the program is also needed as it refuses to quit when I try to exit.
frown.gif

P.S. Even when run under admin, it persists

fig2k4

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
It seems that some systems, at least Chinese that I know about, have problems with the accents in the language filenames. Well, more just things that I didn't know I had to deal with..

Can you either remove all the language files or rename them to remove the accents to see if it helps? eg. Espanol.lang

I'm installing a Chinese version of XP just now to figure out why the filenames aren't usable with accents on those systems.

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i copied super smash bros brawl to my fat32 drive as .wbfs 4gb split files, but I'm getting an error in configurable usb loader: "wbfs panic: malloc fst". Anyone know how to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==