Hacking Wii 4.1u Mymenu Issue.

Dylanx928

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I updated to 4.1u on my wii after skeptical researching on what would be effected, and i found nothing on themes. So after i installed i noticed my custom theme was knocked back to the warning screen. I installed my new theme, and now i can not access my settings on my wii. How can i undo my damage?

If you need any more information just ask.

Also, I have been googling this issue all day. so if there is a thread like this please direct me to that link.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you need to reinstall the SysMenu.wad OR the files you changed (.app files) back to their original state...!!
smile.gif

Dylanx928

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you tell me how to do just that?

If information given would make GBAtemp liable then you can give it to me in a message.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Use NUS downloader to get the SysMenu.wad of your firmware, put the file in the SD:/wad folder , then access the HBC and load Wad Manager, install the .wad file and voilà.......God bless you if you don't have preloader or BootMii to access to the HBC...!!
smile.gif

Dylanx928 said:
Nay. Couldn't i just downgrade and upgrade again?

yeah that too, it is just faster to install a .wad file than to perform a downgrade and then an upgrade..!!
smile.gif

Dylanx928

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ether, would you mind helping me out via PM? Ive decided to use your method, and i want to talk to you about bootmii

Dylanx928

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or if anyone can please help me.

I have the Wad needed to update to 4.1u again, but I don't know which Ios to run with wad manager 1.4.

IOS60, or IOS249?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo