Homebrew Wii 4.1e is corrupting my SD card

daragh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've had HBC on my Wii for awhile and updated to 4.1e. Today I downloaded some wads and went to install them through Wadmanager v1.3 and they didn't work. I hooked my SD card up to my PC to upgrade wad manager to 1.4/1.5 and put some new wads onto the SD card. I wasn't able to delete some of the older applications on my SD card menu. I noticed that all the files in their names changed to what I can only describe as computer jibberish and symbols. It looks like they are in a different language like arabic and japanese.
I had format the SD card and put new homebrew on it. They worked fine untill I took the SD card out and put it back. Now the only apps that work are Wad manager v1.4, all the other apps have disappeared. The wads have been renamed too using that funny language. It seems anytime I remove the SD card the wii fecks it up.

Does anyone know why this is happening or has it happened to you. Is the 4.1 system able to corrupt files on an SD card that it knows are used for HBC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...