Hacking Wii 3.4U help.

JesseNeku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't seem to fix my wii. I have my wii set up as 3.4U, but used to be 4.2U with bootmii. I tried to downgrade the wii to see if it would fix, but it didn't. And I don't know how I can get rid of it. Every time I load it up, it goes to the bootmii section. When I try to enter the wiimenu, it doesn't except it. The only thing I can use is the options, homebrew, and sd card options on the bootmii. When I try to use wiimenu, it goes to a black screen and doesn't load. The only way I can get to the wiimenu, is going through the rebooter options in my Neogamma. But I can't even use any anything on the wii title, or it goes to a black screen, except if I use the game channel. I can't get into the options to factory restore the system, or try to update it. But it usually goes to a black screen when I go into the wii options, or when I get to the restore and update. Is there anyway to fix this? Please help. Thanks.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use cboot2 with wadmanager 1.5 mod and your gc-controller. Install ios70-v66687, then install system menu v481 (4.2u). If your system menu still does not boot, verify that the bootmii.ini is set to NTSC, autoboot system menu, set the delay to 0.

If your system menu still does not boot, run signcheck, verify that the region says USA. If it says Unkown, use system settings replace mod and replace your NTSC settings.txt.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
mauifrog said:
Use cboot2 with wadmanager 1.5 mod and your gc-controller. Install ios70-v66687, then install system menu v481 (4.2u). If your system menu still does not boot, verify that the bootmii.ini is set to NTSC, autoboot system menu, set the delay to 0.

If your system menu still does not boot, run signcheck, verify that the region says USA. If it says Unkown, use system settings replace mod and replace your NTSC settings.txt.

hey man, just a friendly message letting you know that cboot2 has ninty copyrighted material in it... so u can't post links like that on gbatemp (u could send the OP a PM w/ it... but that is still bending the rules
wink.gif
)

EDIT: besides, he doesn't need to use cboot2, he can still access the homebrew channel!

so yeah, basically use wad manager to install IOS70 and 4.2U, that should fix u right up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1