Hacking wii 3.3 problem

dor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have pal wii 3.3 version and games doesnt work (it says cant read the disc) i downloaded geckoOS but still games doesnt work (its launching and launching) and i cant use twilight hack because zelda doesnt work too:(
hate2.gif

btw, i have wiikey

djcraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have your backups ever worked? If not, then most likely its just because of your DVD Media, Ive had the most success with writing at 4x speed.. Ive tried other speeds and the Wii would just ignore them..

djcraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awhile back I burned some games and had them stop working as well, after about 2 days of use.. I found out that its all in the way they are burned. Have you tried different write speeds, and different media?

dor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im burning all my games in speed 1 (in clonecd) and almost all of the doesnt work (about 30) in diffrent medias.

djcraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try burning at different speeds, mainly 2.4X and 4X, you can also try burning at the regular media speed (which is sometimes printed on the container of the writable disk).. Also, did you use a clip to install your chip? If so, check to see if it has fallen off. If you did not use a clip, then just make sure the contacts are good on the board.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
There is a chance that your modchip got unsoldered - but you should try burning on 4x.

Do you keep getting
6a00c2252c623b8fdb00cd970e5c554cd5-320pi.jpeg

If so, burn on 4x really

dor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ye, that what i get. btw, its wierd cause discs that worked once now doesnt work,
btw2, what is the best burning program?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
dor said:
ye, that what i get. btw, its wierd cause discs that worked once now doesnt work,
btw2, what is the best burning program?
IMGburn. Do you have Wii Sports BTW? If you have, insert them to see if laser isn't worning out.

fly_us

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ImgBurn...

If so then ur mod chip could unsoldered, or the lens may get dirty. Try to clean the lens first.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you burned on 4x backup already? If not, then do it. If this disc will not work, your modchip desoldered in some way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/QNY4DFhf6xM?feature=shared&t=90