Wii #2946 - Skylanders Giants (Europe)

masher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
works fine cfg loader, tried a skylander from previous game, works ok.

load with ios 222

argos are selling the figures already

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Highly tempted to try this out early, but I'll try to wait for the new figures to come out first on Sunday, so I have a giant.

And Blade, you can actually get in preatty cheap on ebay. That's what I did for the first game. Through strategic buying and selling I have the 3ds game, portal (also works on Wii), 15 figures, all 4 bonus levels, and all magical items for around 100$. For the new game, I just need to get some figures and the 3ds version used sometime.

Now gameplay wise - is it the best game ever? No. Is it fun to play and a cool concept with the figures? Yes.

masher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Highly tempted to try this out early, but I'll try to wait for the new figures to come out first on Sunday, so I have a giant.

And Blade, you can actually get in preatty cheap on ebay. That's what I did for the first game. Through strategic buying and selling I have the 3ds game, portal (also works on Wii), 15 figures, all 4 bonus levels, and all magical items for around 100$. For the new game, I just need to get some figures and the 3ds version used sometime.

Now gameplay wise - is it the best game ever? No. Is it fun to play and a cool concept with the figures? Yes.

You can get the figures here already in some stores. Argos they are £15 each tho......
plus u can use your old figures anyways i think, well i tried one of my sons 15 or so he has and it worked.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They aren't out in the US until Sunday unless you convince a store to sell them to you early. I'm certainly planning to use mostly old figures, but there are some areas of the game that require you to have a giant to access.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I like the collectable factor with the figures, I bought my son the whole set for the 1st instalment. Going to wait until the fuss calms down and get it, maybe for one of my sons Christmas presents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1