Wii #2569 - Conduit 2 (Europe)

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just curious but does the plot in this game roll over from the last game? I never bothered to play the first game as it looked like a crappy Sci-fi FPS.

Might give this a shot, reminds me of Goldeneye for some reason
rofl2.gif

Masterpaul

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
zeromac said:
Just curious but does the plot in this game roll over from the last game? I never bothered to play the first game as it looked like a crappy Sci-fi FPS.

Might give this a shot, reminds me of Goldeneye for some reason
rofl2.gif

Ill give this a first impression review... in about 4 hours... probably upload some videos.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Didnt care for the first one so I will wait to see user gameplay reviews of this one. The gaming journalists hyped the hell out of the first and it was not fun, at least to me.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original wasn't that bad, kinda generic but it was a fun online FPS game. I actually own a real copy of the original, how surprising!

The main thing here is the 4-player splitscreen, which has become my big thing for Wii games now. It's what made Goldeneye take the cake. I'll download this, I just need to free some hard drive space (I seriously don't know how my computer is so full of stuff).

youngrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spacekiki said:
The game asks me to download an upgrade to play online. What kind of update it is? Is it safe or not on a hacked wii?

smh its like black ops you need to update to be able to play

youngrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i need to know is if the game lets you update regardless of which region it is since for black ops if you was usa you couldnt play pal version

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You must use ios250 (like black ops) to get the headset to be detected. Then you will notice that when u enter a match, it says you are entering a chat session. For some reason, the microphone is always stuck on mute and there is a muted microphone icon in the corner of the screen. Even when i press the mute button on the headset, it still appears as muted. Does anyone know how to fix this?

brianjr1988

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steelcityhacker.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
MP is good, just played a few games.. and single player is sweet they have a thing like zombies on ops for this which is sick.

this game from what it looks like and the maps should be better then ops. and with the players u can buy also they having double XP
smile.gif
so

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friends brother preordered the title, so he'll be bringing it over tomorrow. Not really a fan of FPS, but I did enjoy the 90's style story line in the first title. If anything, I'll probably try a few of the multiplayer games, and then watch one of them play through the campaign.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-