I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
8BitWalugi said:
King Zargo said:
Screw Portal 2! Conduit is AWESOME!
Ooooohh... That was a low blow. Conduit 1 sucked, Portal 1 was awesome and was 3 times shorter.

Portal 2 will own Conduit 2 in terms of gameplay, story, and multiplayer.
I was obviously joking. I love portal
tongue.gif

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is buggy and i hope they fix the bugs in the next update. They are two major bugs. The headset stays muted even when its switched on in the options and it doesnt let you view your incoming friend requests (i says a connection could not be established. why the hell would it need to connect to anything to view incoming friend requests??) I thought black ops had bugs but damn..these two bugs are really major. Does anyone else experience the same or is it just me?

youngrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
This game is buggy and i hope they fix the bugs in the next update. They are two major bugs. The headset stays muted even when its switched on in the options and it doesnt let you view your incoming friend requests (i says a connection could not be established. why the hell would it need to connect to anything to view incoming friend requests??) I thought black ops had bugs but damn..these two bugs are really major. Does anyone else experience the same or is it just me?

is your wii pal or ntsc because i have a ntsc wii and i was thinking because the game is pal that i need to have a pal wiishop in order to view my friends request

brianjr1988

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steelcityhacker.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
gbasource said:
brianjr1988 said:
so if anyone would add me u would see once i come into game u could hear lol

Please give me your friend code and i will add you to see if my headset works. i am going to try it on 224 now. What ciosrev are you using?

Check back 1 page FC was posted. And I can't rem bud I have tried 224 and I am using USBLoaderGX for this one I normaly run games on CFG but this one and that 224 let me open friend req window

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
brianjr1988 said:
3825-8857-6513

Just pm me that u added me or post here wanna know if I can get the req or not

Its only detecting my headset when i load it under ios250. Trouble is, if i load under ios250, the friend request thing doesnt work. If only you could remember what ciosrev version your using. Im using ciosrev20b with ios250 for the ios to use during installation, ios57 as base and ios249 as the custom installation slot. For some reason my loader will only ever detect the headset on blackops and conduit 2 when the games are loaded under ios250. Ill give usbloader a try anyway.

youngrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is it like a glitch or some to why i get a wii connect 24 error cuz i have it turned on and i have tried ios 224 249 and 250 its lets you view it one time then after that i get a error i wished ntsc would come out so i can test it to see if its cuz im ntsc using a pal game

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
youngrex said:
so is it like a glitch or some to why i get a wii connect 24 error cuz i have it turned on and i have tried ios 224 249 and 250 its lets you view it one time then after that i get a error i wished ntsc would come out so i can test it to see if its cuz im ntsc using a pal game

Make sure your using the pal version of the game on a pal wii. Also make sure that wii connect 24 is turned on in your wii settings. You also need the latest version of the wii shop. I have got a youtube video showing you how to install the new version of the wiishop safely. Pm me if you want it. If your using ciosrev20b, load the game under 224. if your loading the game under ciosrev13b - ciosrev17 then load it under ios249. You will now be able to access your friend requests. Hope all this helps. All i do is load the game under ios250 when i want to use my mic (its doesnt detect it on other ios for some reason) then when i want to see my friend requests i load the game under 224.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Code:
KEYCODEÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ÂÂÂÂBAÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ// Region Code from Sony
PRODUCT_NUMBERÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNAÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ// Product Code from Sony
VIDEO_ALLOC_METHODÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂSTRATÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
PSPÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ÂÂÂÂONÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
DISABLE_PSPÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ÂÂÂÂOFFÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ// PSP mode

This is a quote from the cdgame.txt. What does "Region Code from Sony" mean, Sony? And what is this PSP mode?

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
Code:
KEYCODEÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ÂÂÂÂBAÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ// Region Code from Sony
PRODUCT_NUMBERÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂNAÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ// Product Code from Sony
VIDEO_ALLOC_METHODÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂSTRATÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
PSPÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ÂÂÂÂONÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
DISABLE_PSPÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ÂÂÂÂOFFÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ// PSP mode

This is a quote from the cdgame.txt. What does "Region Code from Sony" mean, Sony? And what is this PSP mode?

I bet they originally planned to bring this game onto ps3 as well and was going to allow psp support with it.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
tigris said:
Well, I've been waiting forever on this. This is proof, rock'ard proof that the Wii isn't dead

edit: the release is unlike icon

how does this prove anything the first one was average at best and look at what has come out for the wii this year and whats is left for the wii this year. After Zelda unless they show us something at E3 the wii will start to die

The Wii is suffering the same fate as the gamecube, and we all now how that ended...with an awesome game Resident Evil 4!!!!

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
brianjr1988 said:
gbasource said:
The updates perfectly safe. I did the update and all it did was create a save file. It does not update the wii. Anyone know how to stop the headset from constantly being muted? Its turned on in the options but still shows as muted.

well its messed up cause if u add someone and they come into lobby mic turns on, lol but once in game turns off tho the contact i had kept being on other team. i dont see it cause of it being pal. but never know

Obviously a bug then that needs to be sorted out in the next update. I hate bugs...i just want to squish them

youngrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have everything updated and have a ntsc wii but with pal only problem i have is the friends request error other then that im good almost at lvl 20 but waiting for ntsc iso to appear online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head