Wii #1494 - Metroid Prime: Trilogy (USA)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a couple of questions...

1. do i need a dual layer to play this?
2. do i have to use the alt-dol things?
3. do i have to use the alt-dol things on every metriod prime game?

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
What's with this being rated so poorly? Is it about the quality of the dump or the quality of the games? I can hardly imagine prime 1 and 2 being sucky with corruption's perfect control scheme.
unsure.gif

daknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
What's with this being rated so poorly? Is it about the quality of the dump or the quality of the games? I can hardly imagine prime 1 and 2 being sucky with corruption's perfect control scheme.
unsure.gif

Is probably people that are having problems not being able to use the alt-dol the game needs and so in annoyance to that they probably rate it low. I doubt is cause of the game itself.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a d2pro mod chip and the wii is soft modded(firmware 4.0) do I just burn the game and play it through the disc channel or do I need to do something else. Do I need the alt-dol thing too. I'm new at burning DL disks on a wii so I want to make sure its done correctly. Thanks

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Lakerfanalways said:
I have a d2pro mod chip and the wii is soft modded(firmware 4.0) do I just burn the game and play it through the disc channel or do I need to do something else. Do I need the alt-dol thing too. I'm new at burning DL disks on a wii so I want to make sure its done correctly. Thanks

since you have a modchip, just burn it into a Dual Layer DVD and you will be fine, no need to use such trivial methods...

modchips are the easiest way to play backups.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero-Link said:
Lakerfanalways said:

since you have a modchip, just burn it into a Dual Layer DVD and you will be fine, no need to use such trivial methods...

modchips are the easiest way to play backups.

Thank you so much! I assume it will fit on a dual layer since it says this 7.91 GB (8,497,659,953 bytes) I already removed the update using the Wii blocker program I have on my computer, so I don't need to change any alt-dol thing, just burn it, pop it into the Wii and play it through the Disc Channel? Do I need to put in the layer break into the imgburn before I burn it? If I do, how do I do that?

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can i not get any seeds anywhere? Theres plenty of connections but no download, I've never dealt with this before...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
couple more questions

do i have to use the alt dols after i make a save?
can i make a save without using the alt dols?
do i have to use the alt dols everytime i load up a game.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
asdf said:
Well, I just went out and bought this. It is damn worth it. Instead of trying to fix the game, just go out and buy it. You'll love it.

I agree,
I downloaded the game already but I don't have any DL DVDs..so instead of buying those, I'd rather go out and buy the original, even though I already have the 2 GC games ( originals bought on launch day ) and Corruption......I just can't help it, I badly want that metal box...........

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is worth Buying, i downloaded because I will wait someone bring the disc from the US to em,, but Iw as going to play from the HDD anyways :-)....This trilogy game is freaking awwesome!!! If you never played, probably there are more than 150 hours of game , discovering exploring, etc..

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
been playing mp1 for 2 days i actually like mp1 better there's more exploring, rooms mp3 was too linear. i'm picking this up when it finally gets here in October it's a pain to play it through gx plus can only have 1 save and can't select veteran difficulty.

nickwpearce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahh to all pal users, select force ntsc and game will work, working for me at the moment on veteran MP1! PAL Wii with neogamma and firmware 4.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong