Wii #0733 - Super Smash Bros Brawl (Europe)

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
because it is $80 here and pirates are ubiquitious on any hacking scene site that posts release news.

ildocteur

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Having the same problem as ShadowFX, I went and bought some DVD+R DL and with a 3.3E wii and Wiikey 1.9s i get.

DVD-R DL (Fujifilm) #001 Error with two different burns.
DVD+R DL (Fujifilm 2.4x) Game loads but hangs at random placens within the first 3 minutes
DVD+R DL (Verbatim AZO 8x singapore) Seems to work. no hang in 30 minutes of play)

ildoc

Kruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pikachu025 said:
I still don't know why you all just don't go out and buy the damn game. I thought the reason all of the questions regarding burning the USA copy of Brawl came up cause the PAL gamers just didn't want to wait anymore (which is completely understandable), but it seems I was wrong. Bah.

As I said three pages ago, I actually bought the game and thanks to Nintendo's shitty engineering, it doesn't run on my Wii. So instead of shipping my Wii to them to "clean" the laser, I used half the cash I'd have paid for shipping and pirated the damn game. Ended up buying two 360 games with the money I got back so it's all good. Fuck Nintendo.

Kopa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
For those who want to convert their savegame from NTSC, I follow the guide in this topic : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=92746 and that works perfectly.
wink.gif

tpformbh

Trophies
XP
Country
Burned at 2.4x using Verbatim (singapore) and Imgburn, with the manual layer break needed for D2ckey - apparently this is not needed on wiikey.

Game works flawlessly. Would like to run a quality test but no burners in this house have the facility, last time i burned the Jap version i got 98% quality, but tried a couple of 360 games which got 70% - hence i tried a newer burner this time.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Kruce said:
Pikachu025 said:
I still don't know why you all just don't go out and buy the damn game. I thought the reason all of the questions regarding burning the USA copy of Brawl came up cause the PAL gamers just didn't want to wait anymore (which is completely understandable), but it seems I was wrong. Bah.

As I said three pages ago, I actually bought the game and thanks to Nintendo's shitty engineering, it doesn't run on my Wii. So instead of shipping my Wii to them to "clean" the laser, I used half the cash I'd have paid for shipping and pirated the damn game. Ended up buying two 360 games with the money I got back so it's all good. Fuck Nintendo.
I didn't pay anything to have my Wii shipped to nintendo; maybe two euro for the cardboard box.

Shadow-Zero

Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Netherlands
Barta said:
I burned a second DVD-R DL with the layer-break setting and allthough I got a lot of messages saying the disk could not be read,
after a few removing and inserting the disc I now can play.
I only got the messages during the opening sequence. During the game everything works fine. (for now)

I hope I don't have this as well.
I used a Verbatim DVD+DL and burned it with IMGBURN and no layer break (using WiiKey). First try I could create a save game and then a a message saying the disc could not be read. Second time I tried to update the WiiKey (no idea what version I had) and it seemed to work ok after that. Hope it keeps that way
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: what's that