Wii #0278 - NBA Live 08 (USA)

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
The controls are fairly simple. Flick up to jump, back down to shoot, flick left/right for lay ups and dunks. I'm still trying to get a game going online, to see if it's as horrible as Madden was. Hmm, there's only two people online...

Ok, I managed to get in a game. It was not nearly as bad a lag between the motions and seeing it happen in game. There were some unexpected moves, doing a layup from 3/4 court, but it wasn't too bad.

Hmm, after sitting the lobby for a little while, a news broadcast came on, reporting about the Isiah Thomas trial. That's a neat feature to throw in.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm, after sitting the lobby for a little while, a news broadcast came on, reporting about the Isiah Thomas trial. That's a neat feature to throw in.

rofl2.gif
I'll try it just to see that.

Kruce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
EA did an ok job working the motion controls into their line of sports games this year, but really, PLEASE, offer a "normal" alternative next year. Madden is ok with the WiiMote, Fifa however is downright awful. I hope this one is playable, but I doubt it. I am tired of having to go into 10 minute tutorials for my friends if we wanna play a game on the Wii, thank god Smash is just around the corner. One multiplayer game to rule them all.

hergipotter

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
not quite the topic, but i really like the controls of fifa08 on the Wii. I also played it on the PC and i think the wii controls create a very new feeling which makes fifa interesting again.

T. A.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It´s not THAT bad. I made 2 online-games yesterday and it´s quite funny and i had no problems with it. I think EA made a good job with its online game system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/v3JULO-C70U