NBA 2k23 OFFLINE

accnivan07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I would like to ask if the latest NBA 2k23 lets you edit roster while OFFLINE? I live in the Philippines where internet is really slow so before i buy the game i want to know things since for sure it will seldom for me going online because its costly to buy data bundles just to play games online.

accnivan07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You need to download game update to get the updated roster.
ty for the reply, noted.. but the roster editing if i update the game to the latest can i edit my roster while offline? i heard that the option to edit roster in the features is locked if switch is offline.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ty for the reply, noted.. but the roster editing if i update the game to the latest can i edit my roster while offline? i heard that the option to edit roster in the features is locked if switch is offline.

You should be able to edit the roster offline if you have the lastest game update, but NBA games have some of the highest update size, game + update tends to be around 40GB.

Reactions: accnivan07

twothree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you play MyCareer offline? I tried playing NBA 2k22 and it didn't work. But somehow I was able to bypass this randomly after powering on from sleep mode.

accnivan07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can you play MyCareer offline? I tried playing NBA 2k22 and it didn't work. But somehow I was able to bypass this randomly after powering on from sleep mode.
Like a lucky chance? I'd to research further into that. thanks for the info bro.

twothree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like a lucky chance? I'd to research further into that. thanks for the info bro.
I think so. I was playing Quick Games. I turned it on and got a MyPlayer creation screen. I created the player and started playing the first season. Maybe the Switch was online but I thought I couldn't play Online since I was using a rom I dumped from the physical game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...