DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
BTW that filename is kinda the worst one i've ever seen.
tongue.gif

If it was original probably it would be something like Nintendo_Wii_Backup_Loader_WII-PARADOX

I hope something like this will come a day. XD

fsimonp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I heard that there was a iNT release of a SD based loader by paradox, though you still needed to swap discs with an original one so that the backup would finish booting up... not sure if such rumors are true or not.

"[PRE:Â -nInTeNdO.Wii.backup.loader.REAL(All.current.games)] runs from memory card slot, by paradox as well so must be real, it's on their own channel" -> quote i found about it.

someone tested it?
is it real?
because then, ill buy a sd card immedeately...

ros_128

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, I'm just nitpicking. Like I said, I was doing logic homework and happened to come on a contradiction in his sentence.

He said "what if we finally get a way to play backed-up wii games and it turns out that none of the dumps work?"

And I said that if none of the dumps worked, then we wouldn't have figured out a way to play them.

Again, just nitpicking. I'll stop now =P

lol! man that was like some kind of monty python argument
laugh.gif
I just meant, what if the tools that we were dumping the discs with turned out to be missing something in the dumping process and all the dumps didn't work. From what game07 said though, it sounded like you could read the files on your PC. So that takes care of my worries that the games weren't decrypted correctly. And now that I think of it, if all the dumps were missing just a small piece of something to make them run, i guess we could patch all the dumps because most of them were dumped with the same tools, right? And even if we needed some kind of a key from the discs, i guess that you could just get someone else to dump the keys because the data on each "GT Pro Series (E)" (for example) disc would be the same since the factories manufacture them in bulk or something, right? Oh heck, I guess i shouldn't worry, those guys are way nerdier than i am and probably know what they're doing. Thanks PARADOX !
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    btei @ btei: why does blue flavour taste so yummay