Hacking Why is my RCM Jig not working?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mine uses a thin copper wire. With that paperclip it would be difficult. Try bending them outward slightly. And once you get into RCM. You should install AutoRCM until you get a better jig.
Was the chargeing issue with auto rcm fixed through?

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could always try what I do, and that's leave a bit of space. If my jig is any closer to the pins, it doesn't work.

sPRzJZZ.jpg

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was the chargeing issue with auto rcm fixed through?
The system will not charge properly while in RCM with AutoRCM installed. However, it's not much of a problem if you don't accidentally leave the system in RCM. If you do leave it in RCM and the system dies, the system will still trickle charge enough for one to enter RCM and load Hekate or Horizon to charge back to 100%.

In short, the problem isn't fixed and never will be because of how it works, but it's not that big of a problem to begin with.

Reactions: tbb043 and ken28

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The system will not charge properly while in RCM with AutoRCM installed. However, it's not much of a problem if you don't accidentally leave the system in RCM. If you do leave it in RCM and the system dies, the system will still trickle charge enough for one to enter RCM and load Hekate or Horizon to charge back to 100%.

In short, the problem isn't fixed and never will be because of how it works, but it's not that big of a problem to begin with.
But atleast mentioning it to him is good.

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plus how would I boot into horizon through autorcm?

Via a payload like SX OS loader. Worry about getting into RCM first. Bend the pin of your jig outwards. I don't mean to sound dickish but this isn't rocket surgery. It's not connecting pin 10 and pin 1. Just be careful to not do anything extreme that would damage the joy con rail pins.

Havok10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xecuters jig is very good. XSOS is also very easy and worth the money. In the USA its $40 well spent.

Stupid question when you insert the jig in the rail the pins are facing you right?

CVFireDragon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Lacius

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/