Hacking Why is information regarding hacking so scarce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandvich1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm curious to know why the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet. This isn't a question about WHEN or IF it is hacked, I understand we simply don't know, but I want to know what we do know. Does it just have awesome AP? Or is it a lack of interest in the system?

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the problem is everyone is waiting for the private key to be leaked. The issue with getting this (if I remember right) is the 3DS uses a form of a NAND chip which is very difficult to desolder/resolder. If I remember right, TeamTwiizers (the guys who basically allowed everyone to hack the Wii with Twilight Princess) have only shown us they are capable of desoldering a NAND chip of the type the 3DS is using. I believe in them, though. Neimod has made a hardware and de/resoldered the 3DS NAND chip in order to view the RAM though, which may allow the private key to be leaked at the end of the year.

ps Y U SO IMPATIENT? Nintendo's shown us some fun games so far, so give it some time to breathe man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...