tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nutella5600 said:
Aww man. Why did you have to delete his videos tj_cool / tj_cool wannabe? I wanna see that beatboxing video again. He's really quite the phenomenal beatboxer. [/sarcasm]
It's not me, nor a wannabe -_-

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are too cruel to him
mellow.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You guys, it wasn't tj_cool nor a wannabe, that video was a response to tj_cool. Also, the kids 13, still quite cruel. You didn't have to go deleting his video.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Cruel??? In the first place he shouldnt be spreading shit in the internet at all in the first place without having the FACTS. He knows NOTHING about what he's talking. It's just right that people flame him for his stupidity

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
monkat said:
KingVamp said:
You guys are too cruel to him
mellow.gif

This.

He's just a brit kid - looks to be what? 10 years old? Way to be a bully to a 10 year old at age 40, whoever y'arr.

Isn't there an age limit on youtube accounts? Just had a go at creating an account and saying I was born in 2000 and got the message
Sorry. Based on the information you have submitted to us, you are not entitled to register for YouTube.com.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
Cruel??? In the first place he shouldnt be spreading shit in the internet at all in the first place without having the FACTS. He knows NOTHING about what he's talking. It's just right that people flame him for his stupidity

so hes deserved to be called a faggot, have his account hacked and put up a video making fun of him?
yeah, not cruel at all.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is just too lulzy. At first everyone hated on him, then when the hacking topic was made everyone wanted to avenge him and send him an "I'm So Sorry" letter and now everyone's like "Hack him again" or still hating on him.

EDIT: I love how the channel says "The hackers failed", but his account got so brutally raped that everyone around here started to love him.

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fabis94 said:
This is just too lulzy. At first everyone hated on him, then when the hacking topic was made everyone wanted to avenge him and send him an "I'm So Sorry" letter and now everyone's like "Hack him again" or still hating on him.

EDIT: I love how the channel says "The hackers failed", but his account got so brutally raped that everyone around here started to love him.

I don't think it's that people want to avenge him, it's just that the content that was posted in place of what he originally had was immature and unfunny.

On that note, I still hate the kid. Someone should hack him and do it right. Turn him into a Nintendo fanboy or something like that.

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crimsonclaw111 said:
I dunno if anybody noticed, but he listed the wii as a system he plays...
No idea if that was already there or not though.
Yes he has a wii and doesn't hate on it, he only hates on system he don't own, e.g. ds, wasn't his, was his mom's so he hated on it.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
And as usual, I've got a nice quote from US law about the topic.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/1030.html

QUOTE said:
§ 1030. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
Whoever—
[...]
( 2 ) intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access, and thereby obtains—
[...]
( C ) information from any protected computer;
[...]
shall be punished as provided in subsection ( c ) of this section.
( b ) Whoever conspires to commit or attempts to commit an offense under subsection ( a ) of this section shall be punished as provided in subsection ( c ) of this section.
( c ) The punishment for an offense under subsection ( a ) or ( b) of this section is—
[...]
( 2 )
( A) except as provided in subparagraph ( B ), a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, in the case of an offense under subsection ( a )( 2 ), ( a )( 3 ), or ( a )( 6 ) of this section which does not occur after a conviction for another offense under this section, or an attempt to commit an offense punishable under this subparagraph;

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crimsonclaw111 said:
I dunno if anybody noticed, but he listed the wii as a system he plays...
No idea if that was already there or not though.
The Playstation Move rip off?

BobTheJoeBob

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nah, I think the kids 13, he said in a video before they were deleted. If he is 15 though, he's unbelievably immature and stupid.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pi said:
You fools actually think I did it
rofl2.gif

RoxasIsSora started this rumor. *glare*

Yeah, everyone can dismiss this, if they already haven't. I'm still wondering who ended up doing it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: