Hacking Why do my games keep freezing during the dump in usb loader

Ilive2frag

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't figure out why my games keep freezing while dumping using 1.5 and 1.4. They seem to eventually work after 5 or 6 tries but I'm doing Punch Out right now and I'm on the ninth try! It used to work fine and only freeze very rarely.
unsure.gif

games2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't know what to tell you, but I might have an alternative that will work for you.

Maybe your External Hard Drive is set to automatically shut off after a certain period of time of not being accessed.(not files copied to it)

You could try ripping the DVD to your computer over Wifi overnight, or if it is a burned DVD, you could rip it the ISO to your Computer and send it to your external hard drive with the WBFS manager.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had this issue a couple times and it was due to dirty/scratched discs. Check the disc and try to clean them off with some warm water and a soft cloth if they are a little dirty. If they are badly scratched bring them to your local video store and see if they have a disc resurfacing machine. I've got one at the blockbuster video that i work at and it stopped the freezing issue on the few scratched games that i had.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk