Gaming Why do all WII games suck so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollywoodguy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried about 50 isos of wii games and they all suck its not entertaining the gfx is like from the 90s and the gameplay/controls are terrible, how could the wii become a success did only total noobs buy it who experience vidgames for the first time?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you feel so compelled to make a completely half assed, worthless, and trollish thread?

The fact that you didn't even list the 50 isos or at least some of the games seems like you're just being a hate monger. And the fact that you'd try 50 Wii games, if you thought they all sucked after like 10 of them, also seems like you're just being a hate monger. There are shitty Wii games, but if you were actually smart in some sense, you'd know the Wii has plenty of good games. You're either too ignorant to acknowledge those or just a bad gamer who can't distinguish between something that's "flashy" and something that's actually "good".

Great job on making a completely stupid thread.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Did you feel so compelled to make a completely half assed, worthless, and trollish thread?

The fact that you didn't even list the 50 isos or at least some of the games seems like you're just being a hate monger. And the fact that you'd try 50 Wii games, if you thought they all sucked after like 10 of them, also seems like you're just being a hate monger. There are shitty Wii games, but if you were actually smart in some sense, you'd know the Wii has plenty of good games. You're either too ignorant to acknowledge those or just a bad gamer who can't distinguish between something that's "flashy" and something that's actually "good".

+1

I also would like to hear the list before you complain. The Wii is getting better, not worse.

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
hollywoodguy said:
Just tried about 50 isos of wii games and they all suck its not entertaining the gfx is like from the 90s and the gameplay/controls are terrible, how could the wii become a success did only total noobs buy it who experience vidgames for the first time?

It became successful because morons like you purchase it without thinking or learning about the system.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluelaserman said:
hollywoodguy said:

It became successful because morons like you purchase it without thinking or learning about the system.

+2

I have had my wii since launch, and I have been satisfied with the games I have bought and not bought.
smile.gif

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
more than half the stuff we talk about on this forum is about wii, so i dont know where u got the idea of making a thread talking about why all wii gaes suck...some of them do and very few of them, but otheres are awesome

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ratio of shit games on the Wii to good games is mindblowing so you very well could download 50 titles and hate them all. I truly enjoyed less than 5 games on the Wii.

KennyLeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are "entertaining" games (world of goo, deBlob, mercury meltdown, sports/sports resort), there are party games (Wario, monkey ball, brawl), there are family games (hasbro game night, a bunch of the party games, movie games like ice age 2), there are decent rpgs (tales of symphonia, okami which I haven't played more than 10 min yet, Twilight princess), fitness games (wii fit/plus, ea active)

The Wii really has a lot to bring to the table...but I agree, the games don't necessarily suck me in like my SNES did. That being said, N64 only had a few games I liked (Pilotwings, Quest 64, Zelda, Mario 64, Kart, blast corps) and the playstation only had a few I liked (twisted metal, legacy of kain). I fail to see what people are doing when they sit around playing consoles all day. Halo for 10 hours? CoD? really?

My opinion anyway. Plenty of good games for hte wii, you just need to name your expectation and find the game that fits it.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Guild McCommunist said:

+1

I also would like to hear the list before you complain. The Wii is getting better, not worse.

strange, I also felt the need to give this a +1 or a facebook "Cheatingsoi likes this"

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to be an ass from the other end, but I don't think the responses on here really are merited for this post. While this post is indeed useless, why the need to automatically bash.

Why can't people post messages like, try games x, y and z, they are good. Why is it if someone has an opinion then they are a troll and so forth. Kinda rediculous.

And not to be off topic, here is the answer to this question.

Yes, there are A LOT of games that are horrible on the Wii. The Wii has gotten shovel ware for years now. The problem is that no company even gave second thought to the Wii. So once the Wii became a success, companies jumped at it and threw shit at it. They were too busy developing well thought out games for other systems and not the Wii.

Having said that, the Nintendo games are great. So try the newest encarnations of Zelda, Mario and Metroid. That is 5 games right there worth a try. Then there are other games that are great fun such as house of the dead: overkill, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort. You can also have fun with Resident Evil 4 (if you haven't played it yet), Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.

There is also a list in this section of games you should try out. Gives those a try, and if all else fails, sell your Wii.

People here are a bit sensitive, so that is why you got all your responses in that matter.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hollywoodguy said:
trollfriendqy8.jpg

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hollywoodguy said:
Troll post much? Either that or just downloaded a load of DDI/Popcorn arcade games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    it was like
  • light27 @ light27:
    "wake up dr frema. wake up and smell da ashes.."
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, did you reincarnate?
  • light27 @ light27:
    yes
  • light27 @ light27:
    also another thing, why do i always open gbatemp chat at the most unfortunate times
  • light27 @ light27:
    you guys need to stay away from @AncientBoi o.o
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, why is talking about my birthday something bad?
  • light27 @ light27:
    wait what? oh
  • light27 @ light27:
    my bad
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full +1