Homebrew Why Desmume is pixelated?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What was the resolution of the older PC's screen? If it was some knackered old laptop then it might well not have been much higher vertical res than the DS has. If you have a shiny new 1440 vertical res screen or something then it is going to look different.

Equally if you are on a new version of desmume without your previous settings you might be using the stock graphics settings. I do not have a current build in front of me by the one I do have has a whole bunch of options under config for interpolation, ranging from the classic sai and super sai to slightly more exotic offerings. Try those.

You might also wish to try
https://gbatemp.net/threads/hi-resolution-ds-emulation.364549/

Feroz El Mejor

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
What was the resolution of the older PC's screen? If it was some knackered old laptop then it might well not have been much higher vertical res than the DS has. If you have a shiny new 1440 vertical res screen or something then it is going to look different.

Equally if you are on a new version of desmume without your previous settings you might be using the stock graphics settings. I do not have a current build in front of me by the one I do have has a whole bunch of options under config for interpolation, ranging from the classic sai and super sai to slightly more exotic offerings. Try those.

You might also wish to try
https://gbatemp.net/threads/hi-resolution-ds-emulation.364549/

I see that magnification filter change the pixelated to high quality, HQx2S is like I view before I change the computer I think...

Edit: Nope it works pixelated...

Last edited by Feroz El Mejor,

Feroz El Mejor

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry, I got the solution, only I need to put "OpenGL" and "Filter" on "Config" -> "Display Method".

bqqjG31.png

Reactions: Jwiz33

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone