Hacking Why ask the question?

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Why do people bother to post questions on here and then don't choose the best answer? Most questions on here DO get a logical, explainatory answer. If you're going to tap the brains of the good people on here and they take the time to answer your questions, the least you can do is acknowledge their efforts and choose the best answer!!

Solution
well i always try to give a best answer.... but i asked once WHY IS POKEMON SO GREAT ??? and on that question there isnt really a best answer
yeah but it sucks when you give a person the best answer and you wrote the answer for 15 min and you dont get choosen

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I always choose a 'Best Answer' but I can easily answer your question, mate.
1) A person asks to get an answer. And not in all cases will you actually have a good answer.
2) Another person answers to HELP the first person, not to have some stupid 'Best Answer' label.
I mean sure, picking an answer as 'Best Answer' sure is nice, but, does anyone really care? :P
Hope I made my own opinion clear. ;)

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I did say that MOST questions on here get a logical, explainatory answer. I also agree that a crap answer can be made even crapper by adding crap to it.

Just for shits 'n' giggles I think there should be a crappest answer button too

I just think that people are just getting fucking lazier and can't be arsed pressing a few keys and making a few mouse clicks in google to find the answer they need, or they're not getting the answer they want. They probably just wanna save their own time so they can spend more of it wanking over anime and WoW.

PriMieon

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well i always try to give a best answer.... but i asked once WHY IS POKEMON SO GREAT ??? and on that question there isnt really a best answer
yeah but it sucks when you give a person the best answer and you wrote the answer for 15 min and you dont get choosen

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh