Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's hilarious Toni!

But seriously, if you want to be popular, jocktown and High School are that way *points down*, or maybe you should just try improving your grammar or spelling, proper capitalizations and punctuations, stop using abbreviations and stuff(I get VERY disturbed by these kinds of stuff).

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Man, popularity is nothing....Just try to have a good time here, and be active, and your threads will be well accepted and you'll find friends...

The fact that this thread (actually the OP) hasn't been flamed, is a good sign that you surely aren't hated here
wink.gif

EDIT: Raven, Mei-o, I can get naked pictures of that girl
ninja.gif
, I'll just need few thousand $.......Transfer money on my PayPal account!!
laugh.gif

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Man, popularity is nothing....Just try to have a good time here, and be active, and your threads will be well accepted and you'll find threads...

The fact that this thread (actually the OP) hasn't been flamed, is a good sign that you surely aren't hated here
wink.gif

well if you want i can flame him
ph34r.gif

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Mei-o said:
That's hilarious Toni!

But seriously, if you want to be popular, jocktown and High School are that way *points down*, or maybe you should just try improving your grammar or spelling, proper capitalizations and punctuations, stop using abbreviations and stuff(I get VERY disturbed by these kinds of stuff).

HUFF finez.......me lolz wen douz saidz dat rofl ill pwn those speling miztaces to da gwound TOTAL PWNAGE

but seriously ill try to stop using that stuff but meh i got used to it due to runescape (I don't play any more) and msn

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Twiggy12 said:
HUFF finez.......me lolz wen douz saidz dat rofl ill pwn those speling miztaces to da gwound TOTAL PWNAGE
You just destroyed my decent view on you.
wtf.gif

Twiggy12 said:
but seriously ill try to stop using that stuff but meh i got used to it due to runescape (I don't play any more) and msn
I don't see it as a reason, I still use proper grammar on MSN and Ragnarok online.

You could try being notorious than popular then people will want to see what you'll do next...or maybe not.

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Oct 29 2008, 09:24 AM)
wink.gif
Should I start?
tongue.gif

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Mei-o said:
Twiggy12 said:
You just destroyed my decent view on you.
wtf.gif

Twiggy12 said:
I don't see it as a reason, I still use proper grammar on MSN and Ragnarok online.

You could try being notorious than popular then people will want to see what you'll do next...or maybe not.

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Oct 29 2008, 09:24 AM)
wink.gif
Should I start?
tongue.gif

i have been flamed check my profile comments

i dont use either anymore much but i also played warcraft 3 online which basicly destroyed my grammer by calling the colour orange oj and using more shortcuts for talking

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Twiggy12 said:
Mei-o said:

Toni Plutonij said:
wink.gif
Should I start?
tongue.gif

i have been flamed check my profile comments
*koffkoff*

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, what are your topics about? Are they Yes,No threads like "Do you use a sandisk microsd?" or do you put threads with a lot of information and your opinion on the topic also, and ask for others to respond(a lot like a blog, describing the situation, your thoughts, their thoughts)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Balrogs.Pain said:
Well, what are your topics about? Are they Yes,No threads like "Do you use a sandisk microsd?" or do you put threads with a lot of information and your opinion on the topic also, and ask for others to respond(a lot like a blog, describing the situation, your thoughts, their thoughts)

Check his profile.

AMVs and Piracy.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
When you hang with a big shots......If you're good enough, you become a good shot!!

As I said, stick a round, be positive, and everything will come on itself..Just don't spam, or whine.......tempers hate that!! OK, they hate whining!!

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Law said:
Balrogs.Pain said:

Check his profile.

AMVs and Piracy.

piracy? where?...ooooh thaaaaaat, i was just interested in THAAAAT i dont plan on doing it since my friend tried downloading gamecube iso whcih ws like 3 gb and i dont have that much memory on pc to waste check my other topics that will make more sense on who i am....(a lazy somewhat inteligend for my age idiot)

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Oct 29 2008, 12:33 PM)
When you hang with a big shots......If you're good enough, you become a good shot!!

As I said, stick a round, be positive, and everything will come on itself..Just don't spam, or whine.......tempers hate that!! OK, they hate whining!!

r u saying im a whiner AUGH speak to dah hand cos the eyes arent reading
this wasnt ment to be a whine (ther i go with grammer mistakes again) it was meant to find out why im so unpopular..:'(

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's another tip : Don't be so touchy!

@Toni :
rofl2.gif
Damn mate, that girl is hoooooooot! But you lied for the first time, she wasn't nekkid! Now I'm just gonna have to imagine that smoking hot body underneath those fine clothes!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Twiggy12 said:
Law said:
Balrogs.Pain said:

Check his profile.

AMVs and Piracy.

piracy? where?...ooooh thaaaaaat, i was just interested in THAAAAT i dont plan on doing it since my friend tried downloading gamecube iso whcih ws like 3 gb and i dont have that much memory on pc to waste check my other topics that will make more sense on who i am....(a lazy somewhat inteligend for my age idiot)

More than one occasion, but nobody will hold it against you. We all pirate here! Yarr!

piracy.jpg

The ironic thing is that I have Flashget open (You can see it in the screengrab), which I've been using to download PSP ISOs for the past few hours.

Seriously though:

1) Be yourself
2) Try to contribute to threads in the best way possible (No one line posts!)
3) Please work on your grammar, spelling, etc. Nobody will hold it against you if you have bad spelling, but chances are people won't take you seriously.
4) Be humourous and entertaining in every thread you visit (Refer to: Toni Plutonij)
5) Bustah Wolf!
6) ????
7) Profit!

The last 3 steps are optional. There are probably more steps that I've left out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission