Who's your favorite Comedian?

• Thread starter SixSenseEagle
  • Start date
  • Views 4,557
  • Replies 58
S

SixSenseEagle

I just want to know, Who's your favorite Comedian Ill Start Mine first.

1.Dave chappelle
2.Louis Ck
3.Danny glover
4.Kevin hart
5.Gary Owen
6.Anthony Jeselnik
7.Aries spears
8.Patrice O'Neal
9.Dane Cook
10.Gabriel iglesias
11.Deray Davis
12.Richard pryor
13.George Carlin
14.Jeff Dunham
15.Jim Carrey

Ps Edit: Thanks (Yumi) and (Nxenz) I forgot all about richard pryor and Jim Carrey :), and don't worry I have way more comedians favorite than this, but It's just I don't want to make a list more than 30, so Ill just keep it short lol.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Frankie Boyle
Andy Parsons
Rory Bremner
Ryan Stiles

There are others i'd watch, but those are the only names i'd make the effort to record if i couldn't watch immediately.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Wait, I see an error:

I listened to most of his stuff..and i think i only liked 2 jokes. I didn't laugh. I just chuckled.

overall, you're list is neat. ^_^

No one likes Dane Cook. They only like the various comedians he steals his jokes from.

Reactions: 2 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
697040-watchmen1_super.jpg

George Carlin, Patton Oswald, Louis C.K. (I really need to watch more of his material), Rodney Dangerfield, Neil Hamburger, and Daniel Tosh would be my picks.

Reactions: 3 people
S

SixSenseEagle

Wait, I see an error:

I listened to most of his stuff..and i think i only liked 2 jokes. I didn't laugh. I just chuckled.

No one likes Dane Cook. They only like the various comedians he steals his jokes from.
Hold up! everyone lol I pick Dan cook cause I looking for this stand up long ago and finally found it,

and this was the only comedian I could think of when I was making the list ( All of the other comedians on the list are WAY funnier than him in my opinion) , and this is the only stand up I like, and know by him please Don't take it to the heart, just say it with ya chest lol.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I see an error:

Dane Cook was ginormously popular when his first album was out. EVERYBODY was quoting it nonstop. And then once some hipsters caught on to how all his crap was structured, it became popular to hate him. It's the same with Family Guy, everyone and their mother thought the show was genius for the first two seasons, and then people started to be all, "HURRHURR REFERENCES!!!" I'm sure Dane Cook and Family Guy suck now, but talking about how you hate them like you always hated them is one of those hipster douchebag things. And now we've got a whole new generation of people that never saw the original season of Family Guy / Dane Cook performance, and just immediately think they suck because they've heard it repeated so many times.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok