Gaming Who you'd like to see added to Super Smash Bros for Switch

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the characters from the previous and the new Smash Bros. included.

I dunno, some of the characters can stay gone in my opinion. If they're not going to the do the full Pokemon Trainer thing switching between the 3 pokemon, then I think just Charizard of the three should be the only of those solo Pokemon there, else there are simply too many Pokemon fighters, especially from the first generation. I don't think anyone wants Pichu back really either. Snake would be nice to see come back, but I don't really see it happening. But I could definitely see Ice Climbers and Wolf returning. And again, I'd like to see Young Link if they really changed him up and based him on Majora's Mask and transforming between his 3 forms. But if they just went straight up Young Link that we had in Melee, it'd be a pass from me on that prospect as well.

Last edited by duffmmann,

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shantae Please!!!!
upload_2017-5-21_20-55-46.jpeg

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isaac from Binding of

And Shovel Knight. Shovel Knight would have a good chance of happening. It already has an Amiibo.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...

Shovel Knight. If any indie deserves it, it's Shovel Knight. I'd also take Quote.
Inklings.
Another Zelda rep would be nice. Vaati?
Another Pokemon, maybe?
A quadruped. We have, like, one?
Yarn Yoshi and Poochy combo.
Ice Climbers.
Tails the Fox.

Oh, and Paper Mario.

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In terms of quadrupeds, we've got Duck Hunt, and I think you could count Donkey Kong, Pikachu, and Greninja, while they all can stand on their back legs, they also do move around with all 4 limbs

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know its not usually done with quotes but this one looks interesting & hey im drunk
Assuming that the Smash Bros that comes to the Switch is the Wii U version but with more content (I could see Smash Run from the 3DS being added into this version), and I imagine that like MK8Deluxe it would come with all the released DLC in the game. Which fighters would you like to see added into the game? Early rumors indicate that perhaps only as much as 3 fighters will be added into the game. But I'm regarding this as more of a wishlist than what I think would realistically happen. So with that in mind, these are all the fighters I'd love to see added into the roster as it stands:

• Ice Climbers
  • Wolf
  • Isaac (Golden Sun)
  • Inkling
  • Arms Fighters (like Bowser Jr. changing your skin would alternate between different Arms Fighters with the same moveset)
  • K. Rool
  • Young Link (but not Melee Young Link, instead based on Majora's Mask Link and they also brought back the ability to transform. So he wouldn't actually appear as Hylian Link, he'd start out as either Deku Link, Goron Link, or Zora Link, and you can transform between the 3 different forms, and then the final smash would of course have him turn into Fierce Deity Link.)
  • Banjo & Kazooie (Microsoft said they'd be willing to make a deal to let this happen, probably wouldn't but it'd be pretty awesome. If not Banjo & Kazooie, then Yooka & Laylee would be great too.)
Beyond all that I think the Switch version would probably have a few more stages and maybe a new mode or two (beyond Smash Run), it'd be pretty cool to see a new Adventure Mode, again probably not likely, but Smash adventure modes have been pretty dang fun before.
1. all removed smash chars should be returned and tweaked if needed
2. Isaac . . . look i can see them using golden sun but personally i think we need more antagonist not protagonist
3. inkling . . . why is everyone is stuck on them i say big n should go with Callie and Marie
4. i would be surprised if they did not include arms chars in the game
5. king k. rool . . . . ok i will bite give me a move-set please
6. M.M. Young Link would be sweet but will likely never happen . . . sad
7. fun fact i hate backpacking chars duck hunt a.k.a. "duck and dog" are the only char(s) i think should be removed i feel they were nothing more than a very sad/lackluster replacement for the ice climbers

yokomoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Solid Snake and Ice Climbers. The Climbers were removed simply cuz the 3ds didn't have the power for the both of them, not a problem for the Switch though.

D

Deleted User

In no particular order

Uchiha Sasuke
Princess Aurora from Child of Light
Shantae
Paper Mario
King K Rool
Hector from Fire Emblem 7
A real Ganondorf (not some shitty Captain Falcon clone)
Neku Sakaruba

Out of these the characters with a very real chance of making it are Paper Mario, Shantae, King K Rool and Ganondorf. Neku and Princess Aurora have a very slim chance of making an appearance. As for Sasuke and Hector, well sadly I'm dreaming here.

Mansize

GBATemp Hardware
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
- Stanley the Bugman
- Pauline
- Foreman Spike
- Dixie Kong
- Impa
- Captain Syrup
- Alice (Balloon Kid)
- Tails
- Ms. Pac-Man
- Kamek
- Geno
- Mallow
- Birdo
- Bomberman
- Kyle Hyde (could talk others to death)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-