White Light 3DS

G0DK1LLER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a o3DS from eBay that was originally from Japan, so I region-swapped it to the USA. I haven't had any issues until yesterday when I tried to access gm9. I held down the start and the power button, and the blue power light came on but the screen stayed black. When I let go of the start button, it stayed black until I held down the power button and shut it down. I updated my luma3ds and got it back working again. Then today it took extra long to turn on. I was playing a game when all of a sudden it shut down, and when I tried to turn it back on, the white notif led would turn on for a few moments and then it would shut back down. I've tried almost every combination to try to boot into something different but nothing works. What can I do? Have I bricked my 3DS?

Jojo922222

Trophies
XP
Country
France
White: Your 3DS was not able to find boot.firm on your SD card or on internal memory. it can be the fault of a bad sd reader or sd card or the boot.firm file is not in the right location (it has to be in root of your sd card).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game