• Total voters

Mooshywooshy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like a new Mario RPG but only if SquareEnix goes halfsies.

I don't think anything will beat the memory of fighting that Final Fantasy boss as Mario in Monster Town.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see Nintendo do a 2D platformer for the Wii like they did with Wario Land Shake It.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would love to see another Mario and Luigi action-rpg.
I played all of them and also all of the Papers Mario and I loved every bit of it.
We had 2Ds and 3Ds Mario games not so long ago, and Wario is on its way....what we really need is a solid RPG, whether it features the two brothers or one of them alone in unimportant.....

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Mario and Peach's Adventure in Penisland for the XXXbox.

Either that or a 2D Platformer where Mario and Luigi traverse through eight different worlds, each with a castle at the end, on their search for a princess.

Seriously, I would love another 2D Mario. Maybe one in the style of Super Mario World.

Aramdabomb521

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to tell you the truth i rather see a new super smash bros i already got bored of brawl

Posts merged

to tell you the truth i rather see a new super smash bros i already got bored of brawl

skaldicpoet9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
new 2d mario platform... I'd really like to see Super Mario Bros 4! No, not Mario World... or anything like that... a brand new 8bit mario adventure! We got MegaMan 9 coming out (all in 8bit), why not a new Mario??

You just totally blew my mind there. I voted for a new 3D platformer but I would gladly take a new retro style Mario game than another 3D game.

Now that I think about it why can't they release Mega Man 9 on the DS? Sadly I just sold my Wii so it'll be awhile before I can get to play MM9.

They really need to release that Mega Man Anniversary Collection that was supposed to be released for the GBA on the DS...

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I would LOVE a new mario 2d platformer, with tons of powerups of course. Something like super mario 3, but they could do it with graphics like wario land shake.. it would be so cool. A new mario rpg would be awesome too, super paper mario was great, and while I didn't enjoy the story so much, I loved the platform elements.

So I guess what I'd really want is a new mario 2d platformer, please!!!
Or they could team up with squeenix and make super mario rpg 2. that would kick ass :-)

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Personally, I think mario is over-rated.
Also isn't Mario a bad image to children.
Think about it. A FAT ITALIAN PLUMBER TAKING MAGIC MUSHROOMS TO JUMP HIGHER AND TO GET BIGGER.

Shebang

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I want more tracks to Mario Kart. In comparison to Mario Kart on the Gamecube the DS version has left a lot out. Which gives us a chance for Mario Kart 2.

-shebang

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
JPH said:
I'd personally like to see a new 2D Mario platformer.
I've never really been much into any of the 3D Mario games on any console - don't know why, it's just I enjoy the old-school 2D ones better.

Hopefully we'll see some news about New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the DS sometime.
unsure.gif

I hope it'll be harder and have more content. I don't know about you but I found the first one way too easy to finish. I got 3 stars in less than a week.

It shouldn't be harder BY ITSELF, but it should have a Easy Medium Hard menu...

QUOTE(Antoligy @ Aug 8 2008, 12:59 PM)
Personally, I think mario is over-rated.
Also isn't Mario a bad image to children.
Think about it. A FAT ITALIAN PLUMBER TAKING MAGIC MUSHROOMS TO JUMP HIGHER AND TO GET BIGGER.

YOUR over-rated,
tongue.gif
jk

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
2D Mario platformer PLEASE! Something along the lines of Super Mario World. NSMB disappointed me in a few aspects such as lack of story, yeah Mario games don't have much of that but it lacked compared to SMW. I really miss that feel and I wish it were recreated in a new 2D Mario game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.