OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Which would you rather see first? (Official GBAtemp Portal Poll)

Thanks to The Teej for today's OGPP.

So which new Mario game would you like to see first?

Personally I'd love to see a new New Super Mario Bros., after completing the first one countless times. Just hope they make it harder, with more levels, and Yoshi!
yaynds.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
new 2d mario platform... I'd really like to see Super Mario Bros 4! No, not Mario World... or anything like that... a brand new 8bit mario adventure! We got MegaMan 9 coming out (all in 8bit), why not a new Mario??

TinyTine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I want all of them ! My vote is New Mario Party because, before the Wii, we had almost one Mario Party each year and since Mario Party 8, there's nothing new... It wasn't as good as I expected and in fact, it used the Wiimote not very well (lots of games need the Wiimote to be horizontal and don't require motion control and remote pointing).

Now we need Mario Party 9 with enhanced graphics (just like Galaxy), a full use of the Wiimote abilities and why not WiiMotionPlus ?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd rather have a new Mario Kart because I feel its the only mario game which keeps me entertained long after I finish it. I can't tell you how much time I wasted trying to get a 3 star rating on MKDS.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd personally like to see a new 2D Mario platformer.
I've never really been much into any of the 3D Mario games on any console - don't know why, it's just I enjoy the old-school 2D ones better.

Hopefully we'll see some news about New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the DS sometime.
unsure.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
JPH said:
I've never really been much into any of the 3D Mario games on any console - don't know why, it's just I enjoy the old-school 2D ones better.

Hopefully we'll see some news about New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the DS sometime.
unsure.gif

I hope it'll be harder and have more content. I don't know about you but I found the first one way too easy to finish. I got 3 stars in less than a week.

Mentz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mentzland.co.uk
XP
Country
Italy
JPH said:

unsure.gif

Same things for me too...

Super Paper Mario on Wii it's wonderful...
(the Warioland Saga is the one I beloved)

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2d platformer. I'm an oldschool vg junkie. I am not a fan of 3d remakes/sequels. I love me some MK, but that just came out for the Wii, and MKDS is still fuck-tons o'fun. Mario Party... not my thing. And the Mario Sports games, never really played em, don't really have a desire to try 'em.

But a Newer Super Mario Bros. or something would be a badass time.

So, question, on 150cc of MKDS... is it possible to 3-star a race w/out cheating? I've 2-star'd most of the circuits, i just can't get that 3rd star.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I voted for a new Super Mario RPG.
No Paper Mario please, though, it's getting old. Too bad Nintendo will more than likely make another Paper Mario if they decide to release a new Mario RPG on the Wii...The reasons are obvious, I think *cough*
mad.gif

Other than that, I don't think we need a new "full" Mario game just yet...Super Mario Galaxy was just released and is still fun, while a new New Super Mario Bros. would probably use the exact same engine and gameplay mechanics as the first one, resulting in an uninspired sequel. I can wait another 2 years or so for the next Nintendo handheld to arrive, maybe this time Nintendo will manage to provide a new Super Mario game at lauch
unsure.gif

Until then, we're gonna see lots and lots of spin-offs
glare.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol