Which Tablet

phoenix1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK so Christmas is fast approaching and I need to get a present quick sharpish....

so i need some info. on which tablet, here is the criteria:

its for an 11 yr old
Budget: £150-£170 MAX!!!
preferably with access to the Android market
Usage: basically web browsing, ie Fb and games
net access would be through a 3G dongle
it doesnt have to be superquick but anything around the 1GHz mark would be nice

anything else i need to add just let me know

If you guys have any suggestions, could you please provide a link to reviews/bargains etc or at least give me the model name

i have looked at the Archos 101 and the Archos Arnova 10" G2, neither of these have access to the android market

Thanks in advance for any help you may provide

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can spend a little more money you can always get the Kindle Fire. You can hack it and get the Android market on it. Has a Dual-core processor as well.

OR you can the B&N Nook Color for like $150 I think, and you can hack that to get the market on it.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can spend a little more money you can always get the Kindle Fire. You can hack it and get the Android market on it. Has a Dual-core processor as well.

OR you can the B&N Nook Color for like $150 I think, and you can hack that to get the market on it.

He would probably have to import them though. But +1 for the Nook Color. it is in the process of getting a ICS port.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k