Which house did you side with in Fire Emblem: Three Houses?

fe3.png

After years of anticipation, the latest entry in the Fire Emblem series has just launched. Similarly to Fire Emblem: Fates, in the newly released Fire Emblem: Three Houses, players are given an option between picking major factions, which lead to different playable characters, and most notably, a choice between which leader you want to support. Considering the game has just launched today, we want you guys to pitch in and share which house you sided with!

Did you pick the Blue Lions, led by Dimitri, the lance-wielding stoic noble? How about Edelgard, the ambitious leader of the Black Eagles? Or Claude, the witty archer and leader of the Golden Deer?

Regardless of your choice, hopefully you're enjoying Fire Emblem: Three Houses and all the game has to offer. Make sure to keep an eye out for GBAtemp's official review of the game, which should be out in the coming weeks. And please be courteous to your fellow 'tempers and make sure to tag spoilers, if you managed to get a hold of the game and already play through it prior to the official release.

AceX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never played Fire Emblem, The first time I saw Marth and Roy was in Melee and thought "it can't be that good if it was only released in Japan".

Anyway, this seems more like a general thread rather than "Site & Scene News".

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The one with the hot chick as the leader...the only right answer.
See. That’s what I’m saying.

Y’all bunch of pervert who choose a company just because the leader is a women.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In Blue Lions we have L’arc Berg from The Rising of The Shield Hero and Adult Yosuke from Persona 5 :)

Also our leader is Takumi Aldini from Food Wars soooo....

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, is this game that popular? I've never played Fire Emblem. Should I start with Three Houses? How is it? (I'll read the GBATemp review when it comes out).

@Lacius Probably start with Awakening if you want to get into Fire Emblem, that is what I played first, then fates, then Echoes, and now Three Houses.

Reactions: Lacius

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't get over how a group with red as its main color gets called the BLACK Eagles. Is that because of some trademarking issues?

But back to topic now. Which of those guys are supposed to be the nazis in this game? Because that's the party I'd definitely avoid.
Let's be honest, this is some abstract World War setting, right?

Last edited by Axido,
Reactions: HRudyPlayZ

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
I can't get over how a group with red as its main color gets called the BLACK Eagles. Is that because of some trademarking issues? I'm asking, because the German version actually called them red (which is decently amusing, since the red eagle is the heraldic animal of one of our federal states... *the more you know*).

But back to topic now. Which of those guys are supposed to be the nazis in this game? Because that's the party I'd definitely avoid.
Let's be honest, this is some abstract World War setting, right?
Not that far from the story but the three houses aren't really that much of a difference from one another when it comes to ruling and politics.

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
See. That’s what I’m saying.

Y’all bunch of pervert who choose a company just because the leader is a women.

In Blue Lions we have L’arc Berg from The Rising of The Shield Hero and Adult Yosuke from Persona 5 :)

Also our leader is Takumi Aldini from Food Wars soooo....

Yup, I'm a pervert I never once made it a secret. I'm one of the founding fathers of Team Oppai.

Fates-Blade-900

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could get it, not the time right now, I would probably side with the "canon" one (don't quote me on that or this, it's the Black Eagles) or the Golden Deer, because Claude might be Hetero, and I approve of that because God does.

Last edited by Fates-Blade-900,

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I miss maid class from Fates and so I choose Blue Lion because they have Live to Serve user that remind me about them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress